**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Louis Castillo in some verdero cleats. I thought he was with easton? He looks like he has easton batting gloves.
85130241.jpg

Cant really see if reyes is wearing a UA PE or not but in UA no doubt. Also Brian Schneider in a clean MVP PE
85130178.jpg

Grey MVPs. These are actually a GR but not alot of places carry them. I really like them though they look good
85127269.jpg

Arod PE batting gloves. I really like these
85117413.jpg

And just for those who missed it. Really funny Commercial here with Jimmy Rollins. Plus the cleats that are shown at the end of the clip were some of mycolorways of the swingmans last year. I believe D.I.C.K.s is the only place that has this colorway

Sorry but I cant get the video to imbed for some reason.
Heres the link:

^ Great commercial with Rollins, and great acting... I just think it's ridiculous that Rollins is the spokesman for a Griffey cleat.

Anyway... some Dodger heat...

15qqdr7.jpg

It didn't take Orlando Hudson long to get a pair of blue/white/red Show Elite MVP's now that he's with the boys in blue...

6ekgb5.jpg

These were shown in here the other day, but here's another look at Russell Nathan Jeanson Coltrane Martin Jr.'s Max MVP PE's.
I saw a video clip the other day with the same pair with white accents instead of grey... I'm sure we'll see those with the home uni.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ Great commercial with Rollins, and great acting... I just think it's ridiculous that Rollins is the spokesman for a Griffey cleat.���

Haha... but I agree... the last I checked, the "Swingman" was Jr.��
eyes.gif

anyway... I tried embedding...

Ahhhhhhh (with the hand gestures)... haha...
laugh.gif

What about Johnny Damon...is he still in Pumas? I dont know why they stopped making cleats

^ Good find with Dontrelle... here's another look:

30urevl.jpg

Orange accented PE's. Wonder if his pants (and his ERA) will stay down...
What about Johnny Damon...is he still in Pumas? I dont know why they stopped making cleats
Yeah he's still in Puma's (the last guy in the league, I believe), but they're the same model he's been wearing since his Bostondays. Played out.

Here's some relatively unexciting JB action...

28jvbz9.jpg

Andruw back in IV's... they're probably hold-outs from his days in ATL since he's not worth PE's anymore...

o9gu9y.jpg

Sheffield in what I think are Jeter Clutch GR's? I guess the SG3 experiment is over...

Some Nike action...

295aj5z.jpg
2u3wdgo.jpg

I'm not certain, but I think Longoria's wearing Coop V PE's here. Remind me of A-Rod's cleats from his Texas days... very clean... I'mlooking forward to some better views.

xq3rl.jpg

Koji Uehara in some 5-Tools... nice details with the orange stitching, but they're on a weak midsole... Also, for those of you who dig custom gloves, checkout his web.

331m0lz.jpg

Here's Orioles prospect Matt Wieters in the Under Armour Ignite

Some Easton love...

20gy8sx.jpg

Rocco Baldelli Foundation's...

vwvkoj.jpg

...And Matt Kemp in his Mojo's, with the logo moved back up to the normal spot (and obscured by mud)

Finally, from the Far East...

2luyw6.jpg

Ichiro Japan sigs from a recent exhibition. I'm officially pumped for the WBC.

Ichiro always has that fire. Was this close to pulling the trigger on the first WBC Jr. jersey. Am holding out for......

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Papi in Easton BGs??
capt.e83c7169094e4d84b6b90dcf20400150.red_sox_spring_baseball_flsr105.jpg
yea, Papi has been wearing some different bg's lately. i havent seen him with a pair of louisvilles this spring

Originally Posted by flaco425

d3b365673157fb5ef5a049a4bfbff594fcbc3f96.jpg

he's still in pumas

e4e36c48309ef7c6f3dc49d2b984fde6aca7331d.jpg

Sneaker cleats?

I have been following this and the 08 thread for a while now just never signed up so im new
just ordered a pair of mvps off nikeid ill post pics as soon as i get

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by Go Bosox

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Papi in Easton BGs??
capt.e83c7169094e4d84b6b90dcf20400150.red_sox_spring_baseball_flsr105.jpg
yea, Papi has been wearing some different bg's lately. i havent seen him with a pair of louisvilles this spring

hmmm.... Papi in TPX first base mitt
21fc1f66-b72f-4fae-9fc0-362416808268.jpg

I have only seen Papi wear easton bg's this spring. Usually, he has some pretty hot louisville bg's. What does a tpx glove have to do with battinggloves?

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

does no one wear mizuno's anymore?
Thats hella funny you say that cuz i was wondering the same thing, and i only noticed two while i was flipping through the pictures and theyreboth bay area guys

6533643c31e0fe74f9ac4157b598f826326812cb.jpg

Zito

bd72654324fa5fab4f3b0af68a62828f76c25650.jpg

Denorfia

Back
Top Bottom