**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Just some newly released batting gloves I found on baseballexp.com. They all come in multiple colorways.

$39.99
$59.99
$34.99
$29.99
I personally really like the Nike Fuse gray colorways hopefully they hold up longer than a few of the recent Nike batting gloves I've bought (but I doubtit)

its going to take alot of willpower not to charge those grey fuse bg's to my credit card...

jeenewed - i took them to a sports shop that does embroidery and screening. heres my other d elite 4's, they were done with stitching instead ofscreenprint like my black/white ones.

^^^^It didn't take me more than a few hours and I caved in and got the grey/red and grey/navy...only have like 5 games left this season I guess they'llhave to sit around til next season, I couldn't resist.

those fuses are legit!!! the grey looks good on them. havent gotten all my 09 gear yet and nike already brings out next years gear! killing me.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by sj thresher

51985608.jpg

52626745.jpg
nike diamond elite iii's in my opinion are BY FAR the nicest looking batting gloves i have ever seen/worn
pimp.gif

There was a guy on the Cuban WBC team this year that had a pair. But ya, those are definitely my favorite.

^do you by chance have a picture or did you just see them when it was on. im almost positive i have a pretty new pair of the black ones somewhere, i just hopei didnt give them away

anyone see a-rods batting gloves tonight? theyre the 08 show elite's but it looks like grey leather instead of the usual black or white.

Back
Top Bottom