**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by a2kball

will nike release the white/coloured versions of these?

GB0286GYRY
I hope so if they dont im going have to deal with the black/grey colorway of these.

Anyone have good pictures of Tulowitzki's cleats today? Looks like he's wearing the white bottom Nike pair that Longoria use to wear they look great.

^not sure if he wore something different tonight, but he has been wearing a custom/PE of the Coop V all year

so what happened here... the tongue is still black but everything else is blue. did these get painted???

its official. Tallet has been wearing stirrup socks for the past few starts.

going to go find the video for this...

Originally Posted by doogie24

so what happened here... the tongue is still black but everything else is blue. did these get painted???

Probably has a removable tongue with velcro. Still doesnt make sense why he would have 2 colors.

Also, about Prince Fielder, I didn't really like how he untucked his shirt rounding the bases. Not sure what that was all about.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by chezzer10

chezzer, ive been swinging m9's for awhile now and they just dont last, im trying to decide on whether or not i want to buy that exact marruci, do you like it?

I love the M9's but I decided to swing Marucci for a yr now and have no regrets. I usually have them tailor to my weight and length and I had them even do a Jackie Robinson handle and its been perfect. The AP5 model is heavy at the end but the handle is thin 15/16 this bat has lasted me now 3 months and counting. So far only one out of 7 Marucci bats broke on me they were cheap in the beginning but now they cost me a pretty penny. Also, try also Sam Bat but the Ryan Braun model they have been pretty good so far for me and also you can't go wrong with a good Old Hickory model...

sweet. thanks for the indepth review. i have a kb1 sam bat, and just dont like it. does the ryan braun model have a bigger handle? the c271 or p72 handle is about the smallest i can go. i have big hands so most of these bats like the sam or x bat xx feel like my fingers are wrapping around too far (if that makes any sense haha) btw, what level are you playing ball at right now? you definitely know your stuff

Ryan's model is still 15/16 and for your large hands try 1'' or more handle, the Jackie Robinson which is the old school handle is more than 1 1/4² handle transitioning to a thin 2 1/2² barrel.The problem is the weight but I had Marucci finally find a weight and length that will balance everything out with the handle being that thick i had them do an exact 30oz 33'' bat and so far the best bat I have ever owned...
the level of play? well lets say I played in mexico for a couple of yrs and it never amounted to much because of my knees thats why i didnt do college ball my body didnt cooperate
laugh.gif

i swung a mike jacobs old hickory today at the place i workout at, that thing is PERFECT, its ridiculous how much better the quality is for things that are made for the pros.. but for your playing carreer, thats so cool, my friend is buddies with spike lundberg, ionno if you know him or not but i heard he got pretty big in the mexco leagues. ive been blessed with great knees, im a 6'5 catcher and still going strong (only 17 tho, so hopefully they stay that way for a while
laugh.gif
), were you a catcher?
Oh man to be 17 again, you have a lifetime ahead of you keep it up lol...I tried catcher and believe me after a day I was lucky I could walkagain, I am telling you the position of Catcher is probably the hardest if not the strenuousness position to play at...they felt bad for me and stuck me inleft field I was ok but soon little by little just a DH lol...I will post my Marucci with the thick handle it has been my Wonderboy for me lol
laugh.gif

^not sure if he wore something different tonight, but he has been wearing a custom/PE of the Coop V all year

its official. Tallet has been wearing stirrup socks for the past few starts.

going to go find the video for this...

2ykjghd.gif

Loney and Martin (I think) are rocking some black base w/ blue show elite bgs. any pics? And what is the second baseman for the DBacks rockin? looks like 2K10swith a white tip and red swoosh.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

Also, about Prince Fielder, I didn't really like how he untucked his shirt rounding the bases. Not sure what that was all about.

they do it after every game...so its not un-normal...but that was the BEST game ive ever been to...

-Tyler

Beltran making his return tonight.
Wearing the 2k5s again. Hopefully he goes back to Nike.
pimp.gif

and hanley is wearing a new colorway of the 2k10s i believe, ill try and get pics.
2hqxxtz.jpg

r85g7m.jpg

Originally Posted by asmathews

Beltran making his return tonight.
Wearing the 2k5s again. Hopefully he goes back to Nike.
pimp.gif

and hanley is wearing a new colorway of the 2k10s i believe, ill try and get pics.
2hqxxtz.jpg

r85g7m.jpg
Was he wearing Verdero bg's or Nike bg's???

Back
Top Bottom