**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by sj thresher

nike employees as corporate people or can it be people that work in like a nike outlet store?
There is alot of restrictions!
But I'm pretty sure NikeTown employees can not go.
I work in a PRIVATE Nike Warehouse in Encino, California were I stock lots of boxes of clothes, shoes, and etc.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Sorry guys.
I only went to The Nike Employee Store for a special occasion.
I from Southern California.
Maybe next time I go I will buy what they of baseball Turfs, Cleats, and Authentic Apparel and auction them off on eBay.
Just to make you guys drool.....I saw some PE's!!
Matt Holiday (Athletics) Air Max MVP White/Green/Yellow MCS
Mark Tiexera (Braves) Air 5-Tool Black/Gray/Red METAL
Too bad they don't let you take pictures, I would have taken tons of pictures of everything baseball they had.
haha that would be great, how much did you pay for those PE airmax mvps turfs btw?
$44.99
what a steal $44,99
are you gonna wear them? are they comfy?

Today: a sad day for the Philly fans
377177284.jpg
377177278.jpg

Originally Posted by sj thresher

nike employees as corporate people or can it be people that work in like a nike outlet store?
There is alot of restrictions!
But I'm pretty sure NikeTown employees can not go.
I work in a PRIVATE Nike Warehouse in Encino, California were I stock lots of boxes of clothes, shoes, and etc.
couple years back a friend of mine was able to go through an employee that worked at NTSF. not sure if things have changed.

Sorry guys.
Maybe next time I go I will buy what they of baseball Turfs, Cleats, and Authentic Apparel and auction them off on eBay.
Too bad they don't let you take pictures, I would have taken tons of pictures of everything baseball they had.
haha that would be great, how much did you pay for those PE airmax mvps turfs btw?
$44.99
what a steal $44,99
I'm wearing them right now in the off season for indoor work outs.
Next Season I'm going to be wearing these for my turf field home games. (We aren't allowed to wear Metal cleats on our turf field)

These Kicks are sooo comfy!!!
tongue.gif

The thing that tops it off is the straps that hold down the tongue and the mesh tongue!!!
pimp.gif

Sorry guys.
$44.99
what a steal $44,99
Next Season I'm going to be wearing these for my turf field home games. (We aren't allowed to wear Metal cleats on our turf field)

tongue.gif

The thing that tops it off is the straps that hold down the tongue and the mesh tongue!!!
pimp.gif
you mean a inner strap like in jordan basketball shoes

Sorry guys.
$44.99
what a steal $44,99

tongue.gif

pimp.gif
you mean a inner strap like in jordan basketball shoes
Exactly!!!!
pimp.gif

i am currently uploading pics from my SECOND trip to the greatest place in the world, BASE MAN. will update this one with my highlights once they are all up.stay tuned.

it was my last day in japan, and i had about $80 left, so i had to waste it on something, and i got a bag, their baseball bags are quite trendy and you wouldnever think to use them for baseball over here in the states, it was on sale and i got it for about $40. looks more just like a gym bag, but they have bags foreverything, bats, shoes, and then everything else (glove, bgs) would go into something like this.

i also bought something called a "gyro stick". its a pitching trainer for learning how to throw the curveball, or gyro I suppose. you hold it like abaseball, and go through the throwing motion and when you twist your wrist, it is supposed to whistle, teaching you proper mechanics. no twist, no whistle. Icoach some 13-14 year olds, many of the younger ones dont have any sort of breaking ball right now, so i will see how it works with them on friday. should beinteresting.

day 2 highlights

toe socks for baseball! pretty popular in japan.

"american" floor

the rest are here:
photobucket album

i am determined to go back in 2013 when they have the WBC again and catch some of the games there. such a great place.

going to these amazing BASEBALL ONLY shops made me realize how much america fails, or at least california. there is absolutely nothing like that around here,Chick's was pretty decent, but they switched to %@@%'s and its not anywhere close to how good it used to be. I order all my baseball stuff online,which can be a real disadvantage in not knowing how something fits/feels, but its the only way i can get quality products. I pretty much mock anyone who buysall their baseball stuff at sport chalet or sports authority, overpriced and limited selection.

so it brings me to the question, are there any shops in your area that are BASEBALL ONLY or at least something with an amazing selection??

Here in south jersey we have a prety good store. It's called sports outlet although it's almost all baseball 9 months of the gear. It's got anincredible selection of gloves and wood an metal bats. Also they have a wide selection of accesories like pine tars, batweights, batting helmets, glove oils,phitens and ion necklaces exc. Their batting gloves and footwear are a little limited with just mostly mizuno under armour and Louisville. They also have agood selection of fan gear with mostly phillies gear but they also have gear for every team. One final thing is their catchers gear. They have just about everybrand of gear you can think of including some exclusive colors. The biggest down side to this entire store is that they do not carry nike

seeing the BGs that Victorino keeps getting makes me sick knowing that I wont be able to get a pair.

Originally Posted by doogie24

seeing the BGs that Victorino keeps getting makes me sick knowing that I wont be able to get a pair.

Nike needs to put BG's in ther Nike ID factory.
I'll bay $40 for keystone BG's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol.. Yep!! I think they should put Nike Pro Traditions on NikeID. I have a PE Nike Pro Tradition glove. [img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/l_1d1b43e4ede14e64941ae6f5e5ee0825.jpg[/img]
This is the best glove that I have ever had. This is an old picture of it. I recently put Nokona glove conditioner on it.. SWEEET!

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

laugh.gif

lol.. Yep!! I think they should put Nike Pro Traditions on NikeID. I have a PE Nike Pro Tradition glove. [img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/l_1d1b43e4ede14e64941ae6f5e5ee0825.jpg[/img]
This is the best glove that I have ever had. This is an old picture of it. I recently put Nokona glove conditioner on it.. SWEEET!

I dont think they wuld ever do that.
People would have japanese coloreed gloves in america!
laugh.gif

I'm not so sure if the picture is correct, looking around other sites, they show the other one and its listed as Black/Black/White, and that one on eastbayis listed as the same. The white version is defintely better than the all black.

Damn I already have the all blacks looks like im gonna have to get those too. I can do a nice home/away thing then i guess haha

Back
Top Bottom