**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

I saw those cleats on Ebay too. If you google 'Japan Go Shopping', the first result can take you to the Japanese store. I know this is a sitededicated to cleats but they also have sick colorways for their Nike Outfield and Infield Gloves. Way too flashy for me, but very interesting to look at.

^those gloves are pure fire
pimp.gif

but i cant justify spending 3 bills on a glove when i dont need it
laugh.gif

those are really nice but the only thing I would have done different was put white stitching in the upper instead of the red because the red dosnt stand out aswell still looks great though how do the mvps feel on your feet are they clunky at all?

Originally Posted by asmathews

^those gloves are pure fire
pimp.gif

but i cant justify spending 3 bills on a glove when i dont need it
laugh.gif
I can't justify spending 3 bills on a Nike glove of any type because their mitts suck. And this one looks a clown took a dump, just hideous.Seriously, how starved for attention do you have to be to put this on your hand? Have a little dignity...

Originally Posted by JGL7

those are really nice but the only thing I would have done different was put white stitching in the upper instead of the red because the red dosnt stand out as well still looks great though how do the mvps feel on your feet are they clunky at all?
They fit great. They're very supportive and comfortable. I thought the same thing as you...that they were gonna be to chunky, butthey're not. I was actually thinking about making another pair on ID with a black base, white overlay, and pro red heel. They are almost as comfortableas my huarache 2k4s but not quite. I'll always be partial to the 2k4s.

What do you guys think?
My team colors are maroon and gold, should I go with the white contrast stiching or team red?

Alright back to the MLB
capt.c51afef9112e4138b99986d36cb998c6.cubs_brewers_spring_baseball_azcc104.jpg

Aramis Ramirez going with the same Easton PEs?

6156f12503464985f008cdca2bf27510-getty-83759382jb061_world_basebal.jpg

2K5s from Korea?

603ce3972dc2835336fece596c5c225e-getty-83759375db010_world_basebal.jpg

David Wright

ZachATTACK, I like the white contrast stitiching better. But not a big fan of the gold toe. I personally like white toes. give these a thought
3363659810_3b358c124d.jpg

and these were the ones I was going to get if I wouldnt have done the eastbay deal. But, the eastbay deal was better
3363719132_ea4641f3f0.jpg

Originally Posted by Big Pimpin

Originally Posted by asmathews

since we are all posting high school pics
laugh.gif

hard to see but im wearing 2k5s. team cleats FTL
n649511872_96624_4826.jpg

That's pretty cool you got to play in Dodger Stadium.

I got to play in the Angels spring training ballpark in a men's rec league...but that's the extent of my nice ballpark experience.

do you play in the NABA tournaments?

Originally Posted by VIL8R

gave it a try

ZackAttack, these are much better options than the ones you put out there. Just MO, but the first one here is great.Maybe switch the white with black, butother than that, very nice cleats.

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the help. And VIL8R, if I would have seen your idea of the colorway, before I placed my order, I would have deff gone withyours! Nothing to flashy but still nice.

I decided to go with these

^I can't stand shox on cleats. Matter of fact, I don't even think you need air. After all, the human foot is supposed to work best on grass. So cleatsshould basically just be a natural bottom with the cleats sticking out from that. More than that in terms of cushioning and I think you're just hurtingyourself.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^I can't stand shox on cleats. Matter of fact, I don't even think you need air. After all, the human foot is supposed to work best on grass. So cleats should basically just be a natural bottom with the cleats sticking out from that. More than that in terms of cushioning and I think you're just hurting yourself.

Have you ever played baseball? Metal cleats put alot of pressure on the bottom of your foot. I have a pair of cleats with zoom air in them and they are some ofthe most comfortable cleats I've ever had. And my feet STILL hurt after a game.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have never played with metal spikes before or maybe never even played baseball before

^ Get back off your limb; I played varsity 4 years in HS and 2 years of club at college in UVa. Metal cleats for pretty much all of the times I was out there.

If the shoes are the most comfortable cleats you've ever worn and they still hurt your feet, then they're not really comfortable, are they?

My point was that the bottom is essentially just there to make you not feel the spikes, and shox is too much. (Like how studies have shown too much cushioning,too soft a bottom, can actually harm the knees and mess up your feet in the long term) The best pair of spikes I've worn, for my feet, were the Nike AirConversions from a couple years back. I think it was just a heel Air pocket, but they never hurt my feet and had a really natural feel. I actually think of thenewer shoes that Nike does the worst job integrating metal spikes with the cleats - brands like Adidas and Mizuno incorporate their spikes into the design alittle more cohesively, IMO. Meaning sometimes it seems like Nike is just throwing cleats onto a shoe (cough cough Huarache cough cough), where are a pair ofshoes like the phenom lightning from Adidas is built from the ground up to be a cleat.

I still copped the Swingman Remix moldeds for my softball league; Griffey's that dude for me.

Anyway, for a dude with a Nike baseball on his avatar, you sure are talking a lot of trash. I ain't ever played a competitive game with a baseball that hada swoosh on it. That's like throwing up a nerf football and trying to call out ex football players.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the help. And VIL8R, if I would have seen your idea of the colorway, before I placed my order, I would have deff gone with yours! Nothing to flashy but still nice.

I decided to go with these

nice choice just thought i'd get flashy with it

Back
Top Bottom