**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

SinnerP,

Griffey's gloves are just the Diamond Elite VI's; odd that he isn't wearing the Swingman Remix BG's. Doogie, I think those Nike's are theShow Elite.....

man i want those diamond elite usa batting gloves
frown.gif

Oops,

I was looking at the player above; those obviously aren't Show Elites, lol!!

Matt I was wondering when you were gonna drop by.

Do jeters clears have navy accents? Also vasquez is wearing ringors and I agree with scarface. I think I threw up in my mouth LOL

OK so I did some digging around on some japanese baseball sites because they always have different stuff than we do. Check out what I found. These are superclose to the USA batting gloves. If anyone has some Japan hook ups you can get these.

10-01-08-gb0269-153.jpg

Also, two more of these special colorways
these have a blue palm
10-01-08-gb0269-446.jpg

these have a red palm
10-01-08-gb0269-647.jpg

And I NEED these!!!
10-02-08-gb0270-101.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If anyone has a connect and is going to grab any of those gloves I'd definitely take a pair or two of the US colorway and pay whoever gets the connect forthe time and effort...pm me

They are $66 on Nike's Japanese website and that would be without getting them shipped to the states so it would be pretty pricey to a get a pair sent hereunless somebody had a connect that could get them cheaper...those are real nice gloves though I will say. Ordered some "USA" colorway Air MaxMVP's this afternoon I'll be sure to post them when they arrive.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

i think that nike should let you id batting gloves
thats what i've been saying for years. that'd make rediculous amounts of money for them

guys i just emailed nikeid and asked about the show elite batting gloves goin on
the guy said that dont have it planned but he thought it was a great idea that would sell a lot n that he would bring it up to the board

that is great news... I would definately buy a pair of BGs from NikeID

WBC...
I don't know if Cano wore these last year, but I love the look of them. Grey accents instead of white.

Hanley with the Dominican logo on the back (love the custom franklins too... he has the Joe Carter look going with those)

Nice PEs from team Venezuela... looks like Isturis and Maza are wearing the same ones.

I really like these Hanley Foundations... I had'nt seen them yet, not sure if he wore them last year. I saw a pair with grey accents but not white.

thanks asmathews.......... I just ordered some mvps off of nikeid so I'll post them when they come in

JGL7, good stuff man. I'm gonna grab a pair of the molded Swingmans at D.I.C.K.S this weekend for my BS softball league.

Back
Top Bottom