**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

capt.4d1100d36cd3468dbc45a58a89cbe435.manny_ramirez_baseball_nmcf109.jpg

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

These are vicious. I had a pair of the Air Diamond Fury in early HS all the way through 2 years of college. Loved them to death. I found a pair on ebay recently in a size 12 and copped them for under $100 shipped.

Beautiful shoes. But since I'm only playing beer league softball, I can't wear metal cleats, so I sold them a few months ago (even though I didn't want to, but I just had no use for them). If dude is trolling ebay and rocking a size 12, then he might be rocking that pair!
laugh.gif

NTer larrive just bought a pair of white Diamond Fury cleats off the Bay. He was pretty excited. If I'm not mistaken the ones he bought are a size 12. Could this possibly be the pair you sold?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I'm headed to NT SF to pick up some Swingman Remix RB's - my damn softball league doesn't allow metal cleats. Pics of the shoes when I get back

I'm in the same boat. I had to rock the molded versions. I have the Jeter's too but their spikes, couldn't wear them

Originally Posted by sj thresher

^ is jeter whereing some kind of guard under his left glove or id that just how the glove looks?

he has a pad stitched into his batting glove. he had this done a few years ago cause he was getting drilled often

hey guys im a big fan of the air show elite mvps that lsu was wearin during the cws. anybody know where theyre sold with the white toes? i cant find themonline like that.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom