**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Happy Canada Day! Vernon Wells has been wearing something new, just havent found a good pic.

They need to release those all blue griffey bg's. I want those soooo badly, i would drop extra bank for those

Originally Posted by Go Bosox

i just spoke to a nike rep and he said that there will be a new edition of the Swingmans being released on July 1st and another on August 1st

Where were these released? And ask your Nike rep about the Nike diamond elite VII's and Jordan bg's

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

best cleats in the game
88643745.jpg
These are awesome. A few years ago I played with a team with black & teal uniforms. With those on my feet, I would have been looking andprobably playing like Hanley himself.

what does lowell have on?
derrek lee has been wearing the same just couldn't find good pics
bcf536863325d914e6b118d54c6b6ad7-getty-85138334kc026_boston_red_so.jpg

is papi with easton now? even though he's still wearing rbk cleats?
10489d21bc079789ea3f1084e9e97ff0-getty-85138334kc024_boston_red_so.jpg

can't wait for the asg

Papi has been rockin the easton bgs and armbands since spring training. Im a nike guy myself but i wont lie those easton bgs that are the solid colors are hot

JackAttack22 wrote:
Papi has been rockin the easton bgs and armbands since spring training. Im a nike guy myself but i wont lie those easton bgs that are the solid colors are hot
Yeah I have noticed that former bash bother Manny also switched. Manny going with the nike bgs before the suspension but in the minors he was backto TPX. We will just have to wait and see tonight. I am also a Nike guy but I would definitely rock those.

IMO Brian Roberts wears the best PE's in the game.
I am biased because of my love for Black and Orange but he does it right!

Back to Nike BGs for the game and looks like MVPs id
abbb3e9c8261e72bcb67e9046541eae4-getty-.jpg

anyone know what these are?

38a366f44c8ac91ed08627cf6c4f91699485fc47.pjpg

manny switched from the shox to the air midsole for his second game back. anyone know why?

also mike Lowel and D.Lee are wearing the new huaraches

what does lowell have on?
derrek lee has been wearing the same just couldn't find good pics
bcf536863325d914e6b118d54c6b6ad7-getty-85138334kc026_boston_red_so.jpg
Mike Lowell is wearing the Air Zoom Coop V. Not the new Huaraches.

kind of a weird colorway... there should be some nice pairs of those in the allstar game next week

yeah it will be nice to see other colorways...never understood why they would come out with that colorway alone right away when hardly anyone can wear thosebut oh well...

i need some help finding a evoshield-like wristband. i see it on a bunch of major league players. the logo is basically a stretched out diamond outline. thereis some writing on top of the diamond. any help would be appreciated

its looks like evoshield but its something different and made by a different company than evoshield

Back
Top Bottom