**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Jimmy Rollins is head-to-toe in Nike gear, save for the bat but Nike doesn't really have a big splash in making wood bats; just some of the Asian players use them. J-Roll rocks Nike shades, arm sleeve, wristbands, BG's, cleats, and fielding glove, which is the sweetest in the game, IMO.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Anyone digging my Green Sharpie 2k5's?
nerd.gif

IMG_0305.JPG
Why did you post this?

Originally Posted by spidermena

nerd.gif

IMG_0305.JPG
Why did you post this?
diego's post was legitimate. while it might not be the best coloring job, I too am still wondering why you posted those trainers. they are  available everywhere, nothing special about them.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

Originally Posted by spidermena

nerd.gif

IMG_0305.JPG
Why did you post this?
diego's post was legitimate. while it might not be the best coloring job, I too am still wondering why you posted those trainers. they are  available everywhere, nothing special about them.
Thanks Chris
I was just pointing out that those trainers were sold everywhere and nothing special just as Chris stated.
And I posted my old Huaraches because I wanted to show u guys my crappy paint job.

Originally Posted by Joey Cass

whats abreu wearing above ?
B-tops, its his own brand.

http://mlbpe.com/?p=61
http://www.uniwatchblog.c...nchlines/#comment-255221

and on the topic of Matsui, he is the only guy I can think of that is head-to-toe for one brand. bat, glove, cleats, bgs, wristbands, etc.
can anyone else think of a player like that?

edit: also, Iwamura with Nike.
Victor Martinez has everything Mizuno.
Pudge Rodriguez has everything Verdero, besides his Catcher gear and Catcher mitt.
Chris Coste has eveything Reebok, except Bat.

i just noticed the lacing on your huaraches, i dont think ive seen anyone go through all of those top 4 holes. you really wear them like that? seems like a jumbled mess at the top.

i just noticed the lacing on your huaraches, i dont think ive seen anyone go through all of those top 4 holes. you really wear them like that? seems like a jumbled mess at the top.

I laced them like that cuz there was alot of lace left, it doesnt matter my pants go right over them.

i think ive seen those gloves Matsui is wearing in the first picture around here some where...hmmm lol

Looks like Prince jumped ship too. He has been in Reebok his entire career.
If he starts getting PE's, him and Braun could be bringing some heat.
97589349.jpg

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

supp dewds thought id share a piece of my collection...
b5c36ec84ce8fbe4a44a5dca5753f0105327365b.pjpg

more of a lifestyle

myspace.com
What are those red/white/black nikes under the vederos? those are fire

Do those two pair of Drew Jones cleats have different midsoles? It looks like one of them is the same as the football pair. Always did want to see what those looked like when you changed out the football cleats and added metal.

Back
Top Bottom