**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

King Felix

laugh.gif

only the King could pull that off haha..oh sinner did you get my last pm?
also i came across these today while i was traveling around the area

Nike Aki Iwamura Signature Model Metal Bat

Phiten Rakuwa X50 D11(Yu Darvish) Special Edition-Just came out today, and i happend to find a Phiten store in my mall..being the Darvish fan i am, i had to pick it up. 

I'm not sure how you can live over there and maintain a budget with all that temptation. I was there for a week and barely had enough yen to take the JR back to my hotel on the last night.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

I'm not sure how you can live over there and maintain a budget with all that temptation. I was there for a week and barely had enough yen to take the JR back to my hotel on the last night.

haha its hard. the bat was 14,100yen and ive been eying it for 3 months now. I shouldnt have gotten it but i just gave it. Its a little to light for me but ima just use it to go to the batting cages with. I also found out that by the end of May, they should be getting some more Iwamura gloves in..and they said it could/should be the new model..so im hoping that its a new model and ill prolly pick that up as well..im also hoping they bring out a new Darvish model for this season too. 

just came back from testing my new Nike Aki bat out at the batting cages and i must say, its one of the best bats ive ever used..it really has some pop to it. very much worth the $150 haha

Tell me how you like the swingman undershirt, i'm thinking of getting one.

Also, I just snagged a pair of Diamond Elite V BGs off ebay. i'm really excited, ill post pics when they arrive.

Dope swingman's...have you tried them with red laces? I went to try and cop a pair at my local store b/c I had an in-store coupon and they were all out and they don't have them online in a sz 12 I was pretty disappointed to say the least...nice pickup

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Tell me how you like the swingman undershirt, i'm thinking of getting one.

Also, I just snagged a pair of Diamond Elite V BGs off ebay. i'm really excited, ill post pics when they arrive.
The Undershirt feels great and fits perfectly. If you're still considering to get one Id suggest you do. absolute great buy 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Dope swingman's...have you tried them with red laces? I went to try and cop a pair at my local store b/c I had an in-store coupon and they were all out and they don't have them online in a sz 12 I was pretty disappointed to say the least...nice pickup

Nah I haven't tried the red laces I like the black but red would probably look good too. If you're looking for some swingmans I think somebody poseted that they have some for $45 on baseballsavings.com

Yeah I was looking for the low black/red like you have though and all my local @+%+$ are sold out of most sizes and the website is out too....guess I'll have to hunt ebay for them.

I'm pretty sure they are XI's but my buddy here keeps saying they are IX's so I guess I'll wait to find a picture here. Either way he always comes with the heat.

Back
Top Bottom