**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by eagles137

The time has come. The Diamond 's are now on eastbay.

they've been on there for at least a week now hiding at the bottom. i would have picked some up but they are hideous

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

^^^
I have no idea what u r talking about. I never seen Air Max Diamond Fly ASG stuff on Eastbay.
I'm a ******. Ebay* lol my bad
What player were those made for? 
didn't say but it was an AL player because they were white not gray. They were size 11s...if any of you know MLB all star's shoe sizes...

How many teams even have that color? All I could come up with was the Mariners...King Felix? Either way they would of been cool to see in the game, hopefully somebody from NT picks them up

How many teams even have that color? All I could come up with was the Mariners...King Felix? Either way they would of been cool to see in the game, hopefully somebody from NT picks them up
I believe all the nike players in the asg wore either all gray (NL) or all white (AL) diamond fly elites. Team color notwithstanding.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

• JackAttack22 wrote:

I believe all the nike players in the asg wore either all gray (NL) or all white (AL) diamond fly elites. Team color notwithstanding.

david wright, brian wilson...

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

• JackAttack22 wrote:

I'm confused and thinking of Nike guys in the HR derby then.

And those blue cleats. OH MY GOD. WHERE DID YOU SEE THOSE

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

• JackAttack22 wrote:

I'm confused and thinking of Nike guys in the HR derby then.

And those blue cleats. OH MY GOD. WHERE DID YOU SEE THOSE

their on ebay, type in nike diamond elite and scroll down...you cant really miss those suckers lol

Anyone know if New Era still have those elastic skull caps for sale? Someone broke into my car and stole all my baseball equipment
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Most of the stuff is replaceable but the Yankee Skull cap was my favorite to wear

Anyone know if New Era still have those elastic skull caps for sale? Someone broke into my car and stole all my baseball equipment
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Most of the stuff is replaceable but the Yankee Skull cap was my favorite to wear

$170 is not a bad price at all, considering the GR are $100. The guy should learn how to take a better picture and not the flash wash out all the color.

Originally Posted by nickj123

so guys,

Xprotex gloves...are they for real?

I have been playing ball for about 11 years now and have yet to be hit in the hand so the 50 dollars you spend on them is kinda of a waste unless you hog the plate.

so guys,

I have been playing ball for about 11 years now and have yet to be hit in the hand so the 50 dollars you spend on them is kinda of a waste unless you hog the plate.

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

so guys,

good point.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i remember their website used to have em up for sale but not anymore. im kinda looking for one too

Back
Top Bottom