**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

What brand does Lopez wear?

And if it's not the same brand that Hiroki Kuroda wears, then what does he wear?

sb20090924a1a.jpg
Lopez and Kuroda are both wearing SSK, they both have contracts with ssk for footwear, fielding gloves, (lopez batting gloves and bats too)

roll.gif
cowboychris88 wrote:

I don't get the padding on the back of the hand for catching/fielding though. the other model, reaktr, seems good enough. but I too, enjoy the feel of the mitt to my bare hand.
product_reaktr_lg.png

Ugliest BG's I have ever seen

Iwamura looks like he has on Mizuno?

And is Albert the only guy in the league wearing Diamond Fury's?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Iwamura is most likely wearing Nike, considering he is covered head to toe with it, probably a Japanese exclusive, after all, he does have his own wristbands.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

Iwamura is most likely wearing Nike, considering he is covered head to toe with it, probably a Japanese exclusive, after all, he does have his own wristbands.
I personally think the player silhouette is one of the coolest PE things you can have. Griffey, Arod, Pujols, Aki, obviously Jordan though thats bball, and I think Manny at one point all have them. Get that on a wristband and you know you've arrived haha.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

I personally think the player silhouette is one of the coolest PE things you can have. Griffey, Arod, Pujols, Aki, obviously Jordan though thats bball, and I think Manny at one point all have them. Get that on a wristband and you know you've arrived haha.
Yeah I agree... and I think a lot of Japanese players have silhouette logos... seems to be quite common there...
Joh, sponsored by Nike, also has a similar logo, so Iwamura is prob. with Nike too... 

update_002.JPG

new pickup on the batting gloves, the "white sox" and fitted are there just for show/concept haha. anyone have any reviews on these batting gloves? thanks

^I have those and they are really, really soft leather but they do not absorb impact off the bat as well as my regular Nikes, like the Show Elites, Diamond Elites, etc. The ventilation is decent, but would be helped by Dri-FIT material because if you really sweat hard, your hands are gonna be dripping wet.

Originally Posted by MP23

^I have those and they are really, really soft leather but they do not absorb impact off the bat as well as my regular Nikes, like the Show Elites, Diamond Elites, etc. The ventilation is decent, but would be helped by Dri-FIT material because if you really sweat hard, your hands are gonna be dripping wet.

oh ok thanks for the input. do you play with aluminum or wood bats? the sweating part doesnt affect me that much, i barely wear bg's other than for batting anyways

ElijahDukes,

I play with aluminum bats. My other Team Jordan gloves seem to be a bit more durable than these, but they are still pretty nice. You'll get really locked into how soft they are, very supple feel.

just a quick question, i play slow pitch softball here on my base, now if i normally wear a sz 12.5 glove, would a 11.5 be just to small to wear?

Depends on if you're playing outfield, infield, or first base. Outfield, you need a bigger mitt but I've found that 11.5 is fine for the infield, even with a big softball.

MP23 - oh ok, i play with wood bats so the impact should be much less than playing with metal bats. either way i'm looking forward to using them this season, they look GREAT
pimp.gif

^Gotcha, I agree that should be less impactful on you, I do think they are looking good as well. nikesourcesella, I got my pairs like that (black, navy, white, grey) at a Nike outlet in Bend, Oregon. Those are the older sleeves, but you see a lot of guys now wearing em on one arm. It seems like J-Roll started the trend, now Crawford, Ellsbury, Bryd, basically any Nike athlete, reps that look a lot now.

as most know I'm a huge Yu Darvish fan..well i was out today and came across his glove once again..but this time for 9,990 yen..so for roughly $100 i couldnt pass on my favorite pitchers glove since i needed a new one for softball(hopefully this will work alright) This glove is 14,600-161,000 yen every where else round here.

For those that wanted to see the H. Matsui batting gloves i found em again today

and also found these..if i had not already bought my ichiro gloves i would have been all over these..Japan WBC batting gloves

Back
Top Bottom