**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

yhst-11930413061568_2138_55236616
yhst-11930413061568_2138_55178273

Awesome...
eek.gif
so the difference is his has a carbon plate on it? due to his injury right?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Awesome...
eek.gif
Yeah it looks like he doesn't want the same thing to happen again this year. DP really likes the camo colorwear he had something similar last year...

Saw those Pedroia's the other day in person, much nicer than the black/white lowtop cleat that New Balance offers.
Our baseball team is wearing NB this year and a rep came to show us what they had to offer.

^^^ how'd the quality look? Did they look pretty sick in person? im thinking about getting them as away cleats for my school team (red/white/grey are our colors)
Did anyone on your team take pictures?

Hahaha great brawl. JW is that you? heres the link from the brawl from winterball

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

Hahaha great brawl. JW is that you? heres the link from the brawl from winterball

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
And thought the Dominican league was rough wow

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Awesome...
eek.gif
Yeah it looks like he doesn't want the same thing to happen again this year. DP really likes the camo colorwear he had something similar last year...
Any word if a turf shoe will be available just like his PE's?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Figured I'd throw some pics up of the new stuff on iD. Only 2 options on each of them so not really sure if that's going to last or this is just a "sneak peak" like it says when you click on the items. BG's for $45 not bad though when they retail at $40.

All this stuff is up on Nike iD but they only have like 2-3 options for them and you can't buy them yet. Just says "preview" for it.

Just a heads up to everyone that has pending Nike iD cleat orders...talked to a rep today and he told me they had a material shortage on one of the material available on iD and the expected shipping date for them is Feb 3rd right now (subject to change of course)

Originally Posted by sfandy

^^^ how'd the quality look? Did they look pretty sick in person? im thinking about getting them as away cleats for my school team (red/white/grey are our colors)
Did anyone on your team take pictures?
They were about what I expected, white shoe laces really make them pop in person. The black is suede, not the plastic leather on the normal cleats. Overall a pretty high quality shoe, I think worth the $90 they are going for on homerunmonkey. Sorry but I didn't get any pictures of them. For your school team, I think these would go really well.

Our school was going to get Baltimore Orioles PE black/orange NB's but we had to place an order of 50 or more and we didn't have an order that large.
So I'm stuck with the GR black/white, but nothing an orange paint marker can't fix up.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sfandy

^^^ What are those?

the G6 aka the cleated version of the Nike Griffey GD II. best cleat i ever wore! they coming back out again? i still have and wear my pair from when i was playing little league. 
pimp.gif

^^i saw that pic on ebay so no i dont think they are coming back out..i wish i had those growing up lol

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Just a heads up to everyone that has pending Nike iD cleat orders...talked to a rep today and he told me they had a material shortage on one of the material available on iD and the expected shipping date for them is Feb 3rd right now (subject to change of course)

Thanks that helps alot. I just hope mine get here in time for season

Back
Top Bottom