**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

looks like hanley is the starter, i think. it said on the alert at the bottom of espn "Hanley Ramirez (PHI)"

You guys gotta help me decide on which catcher mitt to buy and why?
12403191_w.jpg

Wilson A2000 32.5 PUDGE
pro4.jpg

Rawlings HOH Mesh 32.5
CM3000SBT

All Star 33.5 CM3000SBT

Guys gotta help!!!!

get the allstar just love it, and alot alot alot of MLB-ers use All Star mitts, can't go wrong with an A2000 either also used by alot but the mesh HOH. Mhhh i would stay away from that because mesh gloves tend to break in really fast and i think with alot of catching the glove will just get flimsly and too soft for catching.

I'm a big A2000 guy and I have the catchers glove and I HATE IT. Impossible to break in and ball always pops out. Next glove I plan on getting is the All-Star and I've herd great things about it. So I would go with the All-Star.

I would go with the Wilson. it does take forever to break in, but it is absolutely amazing once you get it right. has a shallow pocket for quicker ball transfer. I'm a big fan of the dri-lex lining on all Wilson gloves. I have had one for 7 years now and still use it every once in a while, absolutely perfect.

I have heard good things about the all-star, I've never had the chance to use one.

stay away from the mesh, they get way too soft, and too soon.

does anyone know if the metallic silver color on Nikeid matches gray pants?? pics would be appreciated thanks

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

As the man himself found out, Jordans don't belong on the diamond

DJ and CC have a couple of diamonds on their ring finger.

You can make a case that Jordan's dont belong on the Gridiron more than they dont belong on the Diamond. As the JB Baseball guys have more accolades than the JB Football Gang

Some of the best NFL players in recent memory have worn JB.

Woodson, Moss and Sapp to name a few.

Nothing wrong at all with Jordan cleats in baseball or football.

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

As the man himself found out, Jordans don't belong on the diamond

DJ and CC have a couple of diamonds on their ring finger.

You can make a case that Jordan's dont belong on the Gridiron more than they dont belong on the Diamond. As the JB Baseball guys have more accolades than the JB Football Gang

QFT

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

does anyone know if the metallic silver color on Nikeid matches gray pants?? pics would be appreciated thanks
Here is Weeks in the ID Silver color and Cano in Grey so I'll let you decide.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Brewers in their nike mvps 

Lester livestrong 

Why cant I see these images??? Just comes up as text?? I can see everyone elses

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Brewers in their nike mvps 

Lester livestrong 

Why cant I see these images??? Just comes up as text?? I can see everyone elses

Back
Top Bottom