**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Anybody know what type of glue to use to re-glue the bottom of my cleats? Not the sole but the cleat plate

Anybody know what type of glue to use to re-glue the bottom of my cleats? Not the sole but the cleat plate

Mike Fontenot doing the same thing but with a black base ^^ surprises me nike isn't taking care of some players, usually deck em out in gear.

^ nah i saw em both on my tv and they are FOR SURE red, maybe it had something to do with the lighting and they are orange but i mean i stared at it for a good 5 minutes haha

^^
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

did you glue the cleat plates of some Nikes to J's? or are they football cleats?

Yes I swapped the cleat plate from some Coop V's onto the J's. Its still in progress

I've been wanting to do that with a pair of XI's I have that I don't wear much for like 3 years and just could never get myself to do it. I'd be really curious to hear the exact process you used when you get them finished and if they hold up. Keep us posted!

I wanna do that with a pair of J's that I got. How do you take the plate out of the bottom.
Plusss!! Anybody see Mannys new cleats tonight.. Somebody gotta picture? 

Originally Posted by flaco425

There's a product out there called shoe-goo... I don't know if its available in the US though. I have a pair of Griffey 4's that I love wearing and wont give up on, and I use it to get the cleat plate back onto the sole. I put a bunch of it on the bottom of the sole, and clamp/vice the cleat plate for about 24 hours. works very well. Maybe try searching for it on google and see where it's available. 

Back
Top Bottom