**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Yeah I picked up all 4 of them. Not sure if he wants me to tell people what he's asking for them but it was a very very good deal and I'm pretty sure he has a bunch left he's looking to sell. He's got some Carlos Santana PE's and other Yunel PE's from later in the season with the Blue Jays. PM me if you want pictures of them I have all the pics he emailed me.

de116443b023008a0de6647d7e2b5ca3feedf818.jpg
37e361304e74bb232dcc0fca846607d6924200c3.jpg
d7126ab4e2be924f0fd859052e93a99e0eb94c72.jpg
bc4368564955b7102a3a04ef8c040383fe12887e.jpg
59c26f2411b972b500380a0c07e2fa317ea0f012.jpg

our homes are white pants, white jersey with yellow lettering outlined in navy and the hat is navy crown, yellow brim, white D. (think home A's hat but blue instead of green.) Our aways are gray pants with a navy jersey with navy lettering outlined in yellow (think alternate braves jersey) and an all navy hat with a yellow D.

I cant narrow it down to 1 (possibly 2) pairs of the iDs. I already have the white toe huaraches. If you guys have any ideas or diff color combos let me know

The top 2 on the left side were the exact 2 I couldn't decide between (but I had red where you have yellow) I ultimately picked the first one because I liked how the swoosh is outlined in the 2nd color.

^^ those grey/blue cleats you did at the very bottom are the ones i think i'm going to get, they got a clean simple look without shouting "look at me!" 
laugh.gif

and afranklin, its not very close at all, its closer to a faded navy blue i feel. i customized a pair a few years ago with pro blue for my royal blue high school team and it looked like i was wearing black/navy cleats in pictures

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^^ those grey/blue cleats you did at the very bottom are the ones i think i'm going to get, they got a clean simple look without shouting "look at me!" 
laugh.gif

and afranklin, its not very close at all, its closer to a faded navy blue i feel. i customized a pair a few years ago with pro blue for my royal blue high school team and it looked like i was wearing black/navy cleats in pictures
Always noticed it when the Cubs and Dodgers wore them that they don't really match. Here is a few pictures with pro blue's on (I'm pretty sure)

Little arts & crafts project I took on this week before I found out iD would have batting gloves. I sampled with the Nike Fuse first and then the new Show Elite Pro's. Fuse came out to $24 shipped with lettering and Show Elite Pro's were $38.

laugh.gif

Funny you guys said that because for the last few days I've been deciding between 3 pairs for away games that are almost the same as well. Can't decide if I want the all white bottoms on home and away or just go with black even though the base of the shoe is navy.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

all white bottom definitely
yup. those are sweet. and are those #s on your gloves stitched in, ironed on, or what?
They were ironed on. The back side of them had some type of adhesive that sticks them to the gloves after you put an iron on them for about 30 seconds. I just wanted to try it out to see how it looked and assumed they wouldn't stick well but they are on there pretty good they might actually last the entire season...time will tell I suppose. They look better on the Fuse than the Elite's in my opinion but it was $2.50 shipped per letter on eBay so either way I'll keep them on. If you want an eBay link where I got em PM me...not sure what other colors/fonts they have available but they are good quality and worked well.

I wasn't aware Pujols wore Diamond Elite Fly's at the end of the year. Anyone know the difference between the synthetic leather and breathable mesh? Can make some really close iD's to them as well.

@nikesourceseller, how did those boombah vengeance metals fit (in terms of size)? Would you say they fit like Nikes?

Also, I'm wondering what you guys think are some of the coolest looking, but most obscure cleats out there. There's been a ton of talk recently about the Diamond Elite Fly's, but not a lot about any others (and no I'm not looking for your favorite Huarache coloraway)

Oh wow, just saw some of the SG3 Sheffield cleats. Anyone know where I can get those? Or at least look at some pics?

(sorry for the hogging the wall!)

Originally Posted by sfandy

@nikesourceseller, how did those boombah vengeance metals fit (in terms of size)? Would you say they fit like Nikes?
I haven't had a chance to wear them for games (live in WI so it will be a looooong time before they see a field) The most obvious thing I noticed after I got them was the quality of materials used (excellent) Not sure if they use the same for GR cleats they have on the website or just for players but the quality was very comparable to some Nike PE's I've acquired in the past. The turfs are extremely comfortable I've had them on a few times and seem really nice. As far as fit...the Hanley's are 11.75 so hard to say but they fit me nice and normally I wear a 12 in Nike.The Yunel's are 11.5 I believe and they are small on me (expected) but I wasn't planning on wearing them anyway...just wanted them for my slowly growing collection. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by sfandy

I haven't had a chance to wear them for games (live in WI so it will be a looooong time before they see a field) The most obvious thing I noticed after I got them was the quality of materials used (excellent) Not sure if they use the same for GR cleats they have on the website or just for players but the quality was very comparable to some Nike PE's I've acquired in the past. The turfs are extremely comfortable I've had them on a few times and seem really nice. As far as fit...the Hanley's are 11.75 so hard to say but they fit me nice and normally I wear a 12 in Nike.The Yunel's are 11.5 I believe and they are small on me (expected) but I wasn't planning on wearing them anyway...just wanted them for my slowly growing collection. 

So it sounds like they fit pretty much the same as nikes or maybe a little smaller. thanks

Synthetic leather is tougher and for rain and mud while mesh is for keeping your feet dry and hot days. At least thats what nikeid says at the bottom on the descriptions.

I have worn my new Diamond Elites every time Ive hit the field for the past 4 days and they are soo comfy but the mesh seems harder to clean.. But very comfy. White toe takes time to break in..

Eastbay just put up 4 new Diamond Elite colors, they are all PE colorways, it's Teixeira, Rollins, Mauer, and Holliday

Originally Posted by AFranklin9

Eastbay just put up 4 new Diamond Elite colors, they are all PE colorways, it's Teixeira, Rollins, Mauer, and Holliday

I just looked and didnt see them. Could you post some pics for everyone to see

Back
Top Bottom