**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

I have a long sleeve Nike dri-fit shirt and want to cut it to 3/4 sleeve, any suggestions when cutting sleeves to make it is straight as possible.

you could take it to your local tailor and have them cut it and sew the loose end up for pretty cheap..they should do a pretty good job with it too. just tell em the required length

I have a long sleeve Nike dri-fit shirt and want to cut it to 3/4 sleeve, any suggestions when cutting sleeves to make it is straight as possible.

you could take it to your local tailor and have them cut it and sew the loose end up for pretty cheap..they should do a pretty good job with it too. just tell em the required length

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

I took a few of my pro combat MLB ones to a friend to get the exact same thing done and she had to take them to somebody who had a more "professional" machine because the dri-fit bunches up easily and was hard to get the stitching to stay. If you are going to do it probably best to have it professionally done or cut them yourself.

I took a few of my pro combat MLB ones to a friend to get the exact same thing done and she had to take them to somebody who had a more "professional" machine because the dri-fit bunches up easily and was hard to get the stitching to stay. If you are going to do it probably best to have it professionally done or cut them yourself.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Personally the jagged look on the nike pro cut sleeves have alot more steeez.

Personally the jagged look on the nike pro cut sleeves have alot more steeez.

Originally Posted by Nike God

Has anyone used this glove?
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3912805

I'm looking for a 1B glove. I haven't played ball in about 10 years and I'm looking to get back into it, by playing in a local men's league. I don't want to spend $200 on a glove since I won't be playing for anything more than fun / recreation.

The other one I was thinking about was this one, which I know is a better glove, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...Id=3879455&cp=4406646.4413887.4414014.4414038
The first one you showed I tried on a few times this off-season and didn't like (I also was in the market for a new 1b glove) That second glove I tried on also and that is a really nice glove my only complaint was it felt a little short for a 1b glove (I believe it was just 12in) I ended up settling on the one between those two b/c it comes partial broken in and I've used the older model of it for the past 6-7 years and really loved it (was just getting old and ripped up on the inside etc...)
http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html  It's the same glove as this link just with custom red lacing but I have been using it for about 3 months now and really love it. Really up to you if you're looking for a 12 or 12.5 inch but the 2nd model you linked and this one I would highly recommend. Best of luck getting back into playing!

http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html
As you can see from the picture below I used a Nokona when I played outfield, then I tore my shoulder. After 1.5 yrs of rehab, I went to 1st Base and started using the Pujols Rawlings Model and its been my favorite for while now. It has been a sturdy glove but then Wifey bought me the all black gold series 1st baseman glove and that leather is so soft and buttery but I refuse to use it because I feel it's too sensitive.
I like the toughness of the Nokona model when I use to play with and I know they make 1st baseball gloves, so go to their site and see what models they have now. It is better to invest in a little more because it will last longer for you. I know you are just jumping back in but have a good glove and you can't go wrong. Success.

Originally Posted by Nike God

Has anyone used this glove?
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3912805

I'm looking for a 1B glove. I haven't played ball in about 10 years and I'm looking to get back into it, by playing in a local men's league. I don't want to spend $200 on a glove since I won't be playing for anything more than fun / recreation.

The other one I was thinking about was this one, which I know is a better glove, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...Id=3879455&cp=4406646.4413887.4414014.4414038
The first one you showed I tried on a few times this off-season and didn't like (I also was in the market for a new 1b glove) That second glove I tried on also and that is a really nice glove my only complaint was it felt a little short for a 1b glove (I believe it was just 12in) I ended up settling on the one between those two b/c it comes partial broken in and I've used the older model of it for the past 6-7 years and really loved it (was just getting old and ripped up on the inside etc...)
http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html  It's the same glove as this link just with custom red lacing but I have been using it for about 3 months now and really love it. Really up to you if you're looking for a 12 or 12.5 inch but the 2nd model you linked and this one I would highly recommend. Best of luck getting back into playing!

http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html
As you can see from the picture below I used a Nokona when I played outfield, then I tore my shoulder. After 1.5 yrs of rehab, I went to 1st Base and started using the Pujols Rawlings Model and its been my favorite for while now. It has been a sturdy glove but then Wifey bought me the all black gold series 1st baseman glove and that leather is so soft and buttery but I refuse to use it because I feel it's too sensitive.
I like the toughness of the Nokona model when I use to play with and I know they make 1st baseball gloves, so go to their site and see what models they have now. It is better to invest in a little more because it will last longer for you. I know you are just jumping back in but have a good glove and you can't go wrong. Success.

does anybody know how to remove the nike swoosh on the new batting gloves? the one on my left glove fell off on my 2nd swing and the one of the right peeled in the middle but now theres 2 big ugly blobs in the middle. im not sure if i explained it very well and i'm going to try and take pics later, but basically i'm trying to take it off completely

does anybody know how to remove the nike swoosh on the new batting gloves? the one on my left glove fell off on my 2nd swing and the one of the right peeled in the middle but now theres 2 big ugly blobs in the middle. im not sure if i explained it very well and i'm going to try and take pics later, but basically i'm trying to take it off completely

Originally Posted by pc53

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

Tulo is way too fresh, grey tape
pimp.gif

70d26ce66714a0d9c17745b36a034f76a18a7a4d_r.jpg
These cleats seems like to be MCS in the back of the sole and Metal cleats in front, Great Great
ya they actually did a custom cleat configuration for him. 4 regular MCS cleats in the back, and thinner MCS cleats in front where the metals would normally be on that plate.

Originally Posted by pc53

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

Tulo is way too fresh, grey tape
pimp.gif

70d26ce66714a0d9c17745b36a034f76a18a7a4d_r.jpg
These cleats seems like to be MCS in the back of the sole and Metal cleats in front, Great Great
ya they actually did a custom cleat configuration for him. 4 regular MCS cleats in the back, and thinner MCS cleats in front where the metals would normally be on that plate.

Nothing really special but baseballsavings.com added some new stuff and reduced prices earlier this week got both of these for $4.99 each. Size 11 and 11.5. Nice to have a cheap pair or two around for muddy games. 

Nothing really special but baseballsavings.com added some new stuff and reduced prices earlier this week got both of these for $4.99 each. Size 11 and 11.5. Nice to have a cheap pair or two around for muddy games. 

Anyone have a picture of Cano hitting Wednesday night? Had a black/navy colorway of the new BG's I hadn't seen yet but can't find any pics. Thanks everyone!

Anyone have a picture of Cano hitting Wednesday night? Had a black/navy colorway of the new BG's I hadn't seen yet but can't find any pics. Thanks everyone!

^i saw those but i can't find a picture either. has anyone else seen these gloves Tex has been wearing the past few games?

Back
Top Bottom