**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I love how i get no love for saying the all star cleats are neon this year. Wow, i guess ill have to wait till july to get a response.

I love how i get no love for saying the all star cleats are neon this year. Wow, i guess ill have to wait till july to get a response.

Originally Posted by cmymb

cry_baby.jpg

well do you have any credibility/proof and can you tell us how you know? not trying to hate, just wondering

well do you have any credibility/proof and can you tell us how you know? not trying to hate, just wondering

Originally Posted by Based Mod

cry_baby.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

cry_baby.jpg

Originally Posted by LHP

laugh.gif
 this is one of the few things i've seen on NT that actually made me crack up

Originally Posted by LHP

laugh.gif
 this is one of the few things i've seen on NT that actually made me crack up

Hahahah pretty funny. Ok, ill leave this alone until the all star game.  When the neons come out ill come back to be a part of this thread.  Funny how the guy who says he knows all about the next year of Nike Baseball hasnt responded about neons.  Im just saying.  

Back
Top Bottom