**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I need some help. The league I play in is wood bat I have no experience with wood
embarassed.gif
Im looking at Bamboo or composite which is better? Any suggestions? Thanks

I need some help. The league I play in is wood bat I have no experience with wood
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by flaco425

embarassed.gif

composite. most likely it's going to be more expensive but will last just as long (if not longer, depending on which brand and model you end up going with) and from my experience it will just be a better overall bat (feel, power, etc).

embarassed.gif

composite. most likely it's going to be more expensive but will last just as long (if not longer, depending on which brand and model you end up going with) and from my experience it will just be a better overall bat (feel, power, etc).

Originally Posted by sfandy

embarassed.gif

Which brand would you recommend? Im looking at the Mizuno 110 or 271

embarassed.gif

about to cop a louisville pro flare glove...before i drop 2 billies has anyone had or heard of any downsides to the glove???

about to cop a louisville pro flare glove...before i drop 2 billies has anyone had or heard of any downsides to the glove???

embarassed.gif

I've played in a wood bat league for the past 3 years and have used mizuno composites, brett bats, demarini composites and m^powered bats. I would definately recommend the Brett Bat GOBON 271 model, it has an 120 day warranty, is super durable, and isn't too expensive ($110). There customer service is great as well, I broke the bat once already and they shipped a new one out to me in 4 days.

embarassed.gif

I've played in a wood bat league for the past 3 years and have used mizuno composites, brett bats, demarini composites and m^powered bats. I would definately recommend the Brett Bat GOBON 271 model, it has an 120 day warranty, is super durable, and isn't too expensive ($110). There customer service is great as well, I broke the bat once already and they shipped a new one out to me in 4 days.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

http://www.justbats.com/product.view.aspx?p=9249

If you don't care about spending up front for a bat this will last a very long time and has the best pop of any composite I've used (been using wood bats for about 8 yrs now)

I've heard a lot about bomb bats, they're just too much for me though. I'd recommend a Marucci if you can put up the money. Mine lasted about 50-60 games and that was with a couple of my stupid friends hitting on the label and off the end. that's not even mentioning the power it has either. If you're set on mizuno though, I'm not really sure which to go with because I've only used the comp ones before (which I thought had a lot of power but ended up breaking more than any normal wood bat I've ever seen, which is very unusual for a comp).

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

http://www.justbats.com/product.view.aspx?p=9249

If you don't care about spending up front for a bat this will last a very long time and has the best pop of any composite I've used (been using wood bats for about 8 yrs now)

I've heard a lot about bomb bats, they're just too much for me though. I'd recommend a Marucci if you can put up the money. Mine lasted about 50-60 games and that was with a couple of my stupid friends hitting on the label and off the end. that's not even mentioning the power it has either. If you're set on mizuno though, I'm not really sure which to go with because I've only used the comp ones before (which I thought had a lot of power but ended up breaking more than any normal wood bat I've ever seen, which is very unusual for a comp).

Originally Posted by heckz2

my friend has a pro flare and it works great for him. ive tried it on and the only downside for me is that half of my palm sticks out of the bottom of the glove, albeit i have big hands. good overall glove though

Originally Posted by heckz2

my friend has a pro flare and it works great for him. ive tried it on and the only downside for me is that half of my palm sticks out of the bottom of the glove, albeit i have big hands. good overall glove though

ryan braun finally has worn the Swingman 2s for a couple games..i saw them a couple games ago he had them on for a few days but since then ive seen him wearing his old swingmans still

Back
Top Bottom