**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

anyone know why some of the teams (UNC, Texas) are using that red nike bat? i was almost positive that was a BESR bat not a BBCOR. i definitely remember U of Miami and some other teams using them the last 2 years.

They are from the beginning of the year when they didn't have there 2012 line out yet so they just kept the same look but made them BBCOR certified. A think TPX had the same thing going on. U Minnesota is a nike school and they were swinging the red bats too this year. 

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif
 i think im probably going to stick with trinity bats as i love the brand, but i might finally experiment with the Marucci. i know its been asked a bunch before, but to anyone that has one, how do you like it?

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif
 i think im probably going to stick with trinity bats as i love the brand, but i might finally experiment with the Marucci. i know its been asked a bunch before, but to anyone that has one, how do you like it?

^^i recommend the marucci been using the ap5 model for about 3 months for batting practice and as a game bat and still has not broke on me 

^^i recommend the marucci been using the ap5 model for about 3 months for batting practice and as a game bat and still has not broke on me 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by thunk

ap-201106101512547301122.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW I HOPE THEY RELEASE THESE GLOVES.
eek.gif

moz-screenshot.png
I'm thinking they are probably Nike gloves just stitched with a jumpman logo but it would be cool to see them release some more Jordan baseball stuff

Most likely true. I have some Jordan team issued clothing and it's branded Nike throughout the clothing with the exception of the jumpman on the outside.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by thunk

ap-201106101512547301122.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW I HOPE THEY RELEASE THESE GLOVES.
eek.gif

moz-screenshot.png
I'm thinking they are probably Nike gloves just stitched with a jumpman logo but it would be cool to see them release some more Jordan baseball stuff

Most likely true. I have some Jordan team issued clothing and it's branded Nike throughout the clothing with the exception of the jumpman on the outside.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif

Marucci's are great: durable, solid, everything you want. how's trinity? I've never really heard much about them...

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif

Marucci's are great: durable, solid, everything you want. how's trinity? I've never really heard much about them...

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif

I just got a custom Marruci bat for my season and i love it.   it's made of maple and the ball seems to fly off my bat

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif

I just got a custom Marruci bat for my season and i love it.   it's made of maple and the ball seems to fly off my bat

Originally Posted by sfandy

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif

i highly recommend trinity, they're pretty popular out here in SoCal because they're based out of Fullerton. I'm more of an ash guy, and their ash bats have ridiculous pop and last longer then any other ash bats i've used before. the guys that run the company are real cool guys as well, i broke one of my bp 35's and i had a workout for a pro team in a couple days so i called them up to see if there was anything i could do for another 35 and they made me one from scratch in 2 days 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sfandy

i broke my sam bat today 
frown.gif

i highly recommend trinity, they're pretty popular out here in SoCal because they're based out of Fullerton. I'm more of an ash guy, and their ash bats have ridiculous pop and last longer then any other ash bats i've used before. the guys that run the company are real cool guys as well, i broke one of my bp 35's and i had a workout for a pro team in a couple days so i called them up to see if there was anything i could do for another 35 and they made me one from scratch in 2 days 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by andy114

i was wanting to know what cleat i should use when catching
typically you'll want to use metal for games and mcs for practice, thats what i do and it seems to keep my legs fresh all season

Originally Posted by andy114

i was wanting to know what cleat i should use when catching
typically you'll want to use metal for games and mcs for practice, thats what i do and it seems to keep my legs fresh all season

Back
Top Bottom