**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Nike team revamped their site and have the 2012 baseball page out. there are some new products, but looks like there will be more stuff added.

Nike team revamped their site and have the 2012 baseball page out. there are some new products, but looks like there will be more stuff added.

Dang... How much did they cost? Were they from like China or Japan? They are absolute fireeee though!
pimp.gif

Dang... How much did they cost? Were they from like China or Japan? They are absolute fireeee though!
pimp.gif

Forgot to add this in my last post but nike.com has the all star game collection out. They must be gearing up for lots of new stuff after the break.

Forgot to add this in my last post but nike.com has the all star game collection out. They must be gearing up for lots of new stuff after the break.

I dont remember for sure, but if memory serves me right thats the shoe that will be on Nike ID next season

I dont remember for sure, but if memory serves me right thats the shoe that will be on Nike ID next season

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

Nike Air Grinders? never seen em before..different colorways would look fire!
pimp.gif
Dont remember for sure but almost positive those are the cleats that will be on Nike ID next season...sorry for the double post I forgot to quote it the first time

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

Nike Air Grinders? never seen em before..different colorways would look fire!
pimp.gif
Dont remember for sure but almost positive those are the cleats that will be on Nike ID next season...sorry for the double post I forgot to quote it the first time

Originally Posted by andy114

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

i would love if they came out with a different colored evoshield
I would love to see an orange evoshield.

im looking for a purple one for my highschool team

If you like their page on Facebook they'll hook you up. They'll hook up people on there, not to long ago they were doing custom orders and they sent me a grey wristguard. I've seen people asking for purple before so if you contact them im sure they can hook you up.

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

i would love if they came out with a different colored evoshield
I would love to see an orange evoshield.

im looking for a purple one for my highschool team

If you like their page on Facebook they'll hook you up. They'll hook up people on there, not to long ago they were doing custom orders and they sent me a grey wristguard. I've seen people asking for purple before so if you contact them im sure they can hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom