**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

are those gamers on Cal's lf/leadoff hitter? the way they do the color blocking for all the different teams makes it hard to tell if theyre the same cleats

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Im still waiting for nike to release any model with this plate:
You won't have to wait long. IT'll be available as an option on a few pairs of cleats and I think the ID's as well.

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Im still waiting for nike to release any model with this plate:
You won't have to wait long. IT'll be available as an option on a few pairs of cleats and I think the ID's as well.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Does anyone know when franklin (batting gloves), nike (apparel), and majestic's (Uniforms) contracts expire with MLB? Also, does anyone know where to find those 3/4 sleeve nike dri fit shirts?

Pic 1   Pic 2 

I see the pros wearing them all the time. Are they just cut long sleeve shirts? I tried to cut one of my longsleeve dri fits, and it didn't cut well at all.
I think they are made exclusive for the mlb teams, I've seen a really cool 3/4 sleeve with the nike logo on the neck with the swingman logo. Forgot who wears it but its fire

Does anyone know when franklin (batting gloves), nike (apparel), and majestic's (Uniforms) contracts expire with MLB? Also, does anyone know where to find those 3/4 sleeve nike dri fit shirts?

Pic 1   Pic 2 

I see the pros wearing them all the time. Are they just cut long sleeve shirts? I tried to cut one of my longsleeve dri fits, and it didn't cut well at all.
I think they are made exclusive for the mlb teams, I've seen a really cool 3/4 sleeve with the nike logo on the neck with the swingman logo. Forgot who wears it but its fire

Originally Posted by eagles137

Pic 1   Pic 2 

they just cut them. if youre cutting drifit or compression stuff it looks good. just make sure you use really sharp scissors

Originally Posted by eagles137

Pic 1   Pic 2 

they just cut them. if youre cutting drifit or compression stuff it looks good. just make sure you use really sharp scissors

Back
Top Bottom