**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Anybody know where i can find some player exculisive size 9 cleats? 

If anyone runs across some let me know!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Anybody know where i can find some player exculisive size 9 cleats? 

If anyone runs across some let me know!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Really wanna send some kobe's or the Lebrons to try it out, since the AJ11's are super pricey and hard to find. But what do they mean by if I have a size 10 shoe and can get a size 8 plate put on them? What would be the benefits of a smaller to larger cleat plate?

Really wanna send some kobe's or the Lebrons to try it out, since the AJ11's are super pricey and hard to find. But what do they mean by if I have a size 10 shoe and can get a size 8 plate put on them? What would be the benefits of a smaller to larger cleat plate?

Originally Posted by eagles137

Was confused as to why you'd want that also...only thing I could think of was if maybe you wore 2 diff sizes? If you were a half size different you could get cleats that fit each? Anyway I have wanted to cleat an extra pair of Zoom Flight 96's for like 3 yrs now and think I might finally do it this off-season instead of iD's. I think they would look really good with road gray pants.

Was confused as to why you'd want that also...only thing I could think of was if maybe you wore 2 diff sizes? If you were a half size different you could get cleats that fit each? Anyway I have wanted to cleat an extra pair of Zoom Flight 96's for like 3 yrs now and think I might finally do it this off-season instead of iD's. I think they would look really good with road gray pants.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

it just means that if you send them your own cleat plate that it cant be any more than 2 sizes bigger/smaller than the shoe you want to put them on

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

it just means that if you send them your own cleat plate that it cant be any more than 2 sizes bigger/smaller than the shoe you want to put them on

Nikesource- Great idea about the 96's. I've been thinking the same thing for a few years now. I always told myself that if I had the pull like some of these players, I would request that Nike make up a cleated version for me. Go with it, and post the results.

Nikesource- Great idea about the 96's. I've been thinking the same thing for a few years now. I always told myself that if I had the pull like some of these players, I would request that Nike make up a cleated version for me. Go with it, and post the results.

I think Rollins and CC are wearing the BCT trainer mid with the Jumpan moved forward due to the pajama pants style of most major leaguers, just my 2 cents, I'm sure we'll find out what they are soon enough.

I think Rollins and CC are wearing the BCT trainer mid with the Jumpan moved forward due to the pajama pants style of most major leaguers, just my 2 cents, I'm sure we'll find out what they are soon enough.

Picked these up on eBay last week kind of on a hunch b/c I had never seen this colorway available anywhere and they had the "junior" tagged on the wrist with a built in palm pad for a left handed hitter. Am I right that these are probably game issued Griffey BG's? 
This link also leads me to believe they in fact are as the date/color code/style are very similar...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...71450+&clk_rvr_id=244732265306#ht_3337wt_1167

I'm not a huge Griffey collector if anyone is interested you can PM me about them. If anyone knows more about them be nice to get more info on them also. 

Picked these up on eBay last week kind of on a hunch b/c I had never seen this colorway available anywhere and they had the "junior" tagged on the wrist with a built in palm pad for a left handed hitter. Am I right that these are probably game issued Griffey BG's? 
This link also leads me to believe they in fact are as the date/color code/style are very similar...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...71450+&clk_rvr_id=244732265306#ht_3337wt_1167

I'm not a huge Griffey collector if anyone is interested you can PM me about them. If anyone knows more about them be nice to get more info on them also. 

Back
Top Bottom