**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

117977075.jpg

Alex wearing Franklins???

does anybody know how to get liquid pine tar to stick on my bat i have to put some on every at bat

does anybody know how to get liquid pine tar to stick on my bat i have to put some on every at bat

Alex Rodriguez is wearing Franklin Batting Gloves again today. VERY interesting.....those Franklin CFX Pros must be really good if so many players are going to them, even those with huge nike contracts like Alex. I wonder what his contract terms are. Interesting to note that they stopped producing the A-Rod model cleats and that Alex NEVER wears any nike dri-fit, even the team issue stuff. He always wears plain cotton 3/4, and plain white cotton tees before games. However, he does wear Nike sunglasses

Alex Rodriguez is wearing Franklin Batting Gloves again today. VERY interesting.....those Franklin CFX Pros must be really good if so many players are going to them, even those with huge nike contracts like Alex. I wonder what his contract terms are. Interesting to note that they stopped producing the A-Rod model cleats and that Alex NEVER wears any nike dri-fit, even the team issue stuff. He always wears plain cotton 3/4, and plain white cotton tees before games. However, he does wear Nike sunglasses

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Maybe A-Rod is sick of the swoosh falling off the Diamond Elite's like the rest of us haha

I talked to the people at Nike about that when I was out there and he ensured me that they had fixed that problem for next years stuff.

Maybe A-Rod is sick of the swoosh falling off the Diamond Elite's like the rest of us haha

I talked to the people at Nike about that when I was out there and he ensured me that they had fixed that problem for next years stuff.

Originally Posted by LHP

Yeah I've got 2 pairs of iD ones and I haven't had a problem with either yet. Then again it's only been about 10-12 games with each. 

Originally Posted by LHP

Yeah I've got 2 pairs of iD ones and I haven't had a problem with either yet. Then again it's only been about 10-12 games with each. 

anybody see the usa baseball prospect classic the nike under shirt with the usa on it would be sick to rock

anybody see the usa baseball prospect classic the nike under shirt with the usa on it would be sick to rock

Back
Top Bottom