**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Alex Rodriguez is wearing Franklin Batting Gloves again today. VERY interesting.....those Franklin CFX Pros must be really good if so many players are going to them, even those with huge nike contracts like Alex. I wonder what his contract terms are. Interesting to note that they stopped producing the A-Rod model cleats and that Alex NEVER wears any nike dri-fit, even the team issue stuff. He always wears plain cotton 3/4, and plain white cotton tees before games. However, he does wear Nike sunglasses
Pretty sure his Nike deal is relatively small compared to other players. I think I read somewhere it was in the $1 mill ballpark.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Alex Rodriguez is wearing Franklin Batting Gloves again today. VERY interesting.....those Franklin CFX Pros must be really good if so many players are going to them, even those with huge nike contracts like Alex. I wonder what his contract terms are. Interesting to note that they stopped producing the A-Rod model cleats and that Alex NEVER wears any nike dri-fit, even the team issue stuff. He always wears plain cotton 3/4, and plain white cotton tees before games. However, he does wear Nike sunglasses
Pretty sure his Nike deal is relatively small compared to other players. I think I read somewhere it was in the $1 mill ballpark.

Yesterday A-rod was back to wearing Nike gloves again. It will be interesting to see what happens. Can't wait to see all the cleats at the All Star game!

Yesterday A-rod was back to wearing Nike gloves again. It will be interesting to see what happens. Can't wait to see all the cleats at the All Star game!

carlos-santana.jpg

Carlos Santana rocking what I think is boombah cleats

^i noticed those stars but didnt connect the dots that it was for the all stars, thats actually really cool

Back
Top Bottom