**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by sdotmiles

anyone know where i can get some white mcs type cleats? the coop or something like it would be great.

I've never seen mcs coops...... To be honest, searching amazon "Molded Nike baseball" and going through the results would be your best bet at finding something. None of this years mcs cleats are white. Unless you want to Nike I.D.

anyone know where i can get some white mcs type cleats? the coop or something like it would be great.

I've never seen mcs coops...... To be honest, searching amazon "Molded Nike baseball" and going through the results would be your best bet at finding something. None of this years mcs cleats are white. Unless you want to Nike I.D.

Never been a fan of UA, but I like these:
46cf71f5777c5e28d9c2780da647992b-getty-118760511.jpg

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

they have mcs coop's on eastbay, but they are the regular black, blue or red.  every now and then i'll see another color pop up on ebay but its usually like a size 15 or something.  Nike ID would be great but it looks like they dont have anything in a low cut.  i did find these but they are sold out: http://www.alssports.com/...PAAAIABMKPEDJDJF/product

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

they have mcs coop's on eastbay, but they are the regular black, blue or red.  every now and then i'll see another color pop up on ebay but its usually like a size 15 or something.  Nike ID would be great but it looks like they dont have anything in a low cut.  i did find these but they are sold out: http://www.alssports.com/...PAAAIABMKPEDJDJF/product

Do you guys think any new colorways of the elite batting gloves coming out? I would like an all grey pair like the tulo's but the purple dosent go with our colors. They had some new colorways up on baseballexp but said that nike wasnt going to come through with them sadly.

Do you guys think any new colorways of the elite batting gloves coming out? I would like an all grey pair like the tulo's but the purple dosent go with our colors. They had some new colorways up on baseballexp but said that nike wasnt going to come through with them sadly.

The summer team i'm on right now has a lot of guys that are well connected with the bigs;

Cano gets about 20 gloves during spring training and he picks the 10 he likes the most that he'll use for the year and sends back the other 10. My buddy has a brother that plays for the yanks organization and Cano gave it to him before he sent the rest back

Then i bought this Marucci off a guy that works with Eric Chavez for $50, not too shabby, the wood is flawless, much better than anything they release to the general public

The summer team i'm on right now has a lot of guys that are well connected with the bigs;

Cano gets about 20 gloves during spring training and he picks the 10 he likes the most that he'll use for the year and sends back the other 10. My buddy has a brother that plays for the yanks organization and Cano gave it to him before he sent the rest back

Then i bought this Marucci off a guy that works with Eric Chavez for $50, not too shabby, the wood is flawless, much better than anything they release to the general public

Originally Posted by eagles137

i say just get the tulo's, because there's barely any purple on them. it's only on the wrist a little bit, and if theyre like mine, that part is gonna wear off after not too long anyway

Originally Posted by eagles137

i say just get the tulo's, because there's barely any purple on them. it's only on the wrist a little bit, and if theyre like mine, that part is gonna wear off after not too long anyway

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Now THOSE are hot! No "wave" design, just pure awesomeness and a SMOKIN colorway! Wonder what model they are.......All of the UA's look the same to me if you cant see the ankle piece.

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Now THOSE are hot! No "wave" design, just pure awesomeness and a SMOKIN colorway! Wonder what model they are.......All of the UA's look the same to me if you cant see the ankle piece.

9f526a267aa8964c9f83e3cea53b74897cefa5e5_r.tiff
96636a026f33a8ad63c39416323dcfc661e5f326_r.tiff

First time posting in the forum so ummm.... Hi guys
indifferent.gif
 Thinking about ordering these for baseball season. Now i just gotta choose mcs or metal...
indifferent.gif
  The only thing that has stopped me from ordering these is that I wanna see the new cleats that are going on NikeiD but if they're a low-top like you guys are saying I might just go ahead and order these anyway. Are these gonna be like the MVPs that stuck around for about 2 years? Or are the diamond elite flys only for this year?

9f526a267aa8964c9f83e3cea53b74897cefa5e5_r.tiff
96636a026f33a8ad63c39416323dcfc661e5f326_r.tiff

First time posting in the forum so ummm.... Hi guys
indifferent.gif
 Thinking about ordering these for baseball season. Now i just gotta choose mcs or metal...
indifferent.gif
  The only thing that has stopped me from ordering these is that I wanna see the new cleats that are going on NikeiD but if they're a low-top like you guys are saying I might just go ahead and order these anyway. Are these gonna be like the MVPs that stuck around for about 2 years? Or are the diamond elite flys only for this year?

Pablo Sandoval was wearing some dope black and orange micro g cleats last week in warmups, but he went back to his regular whites for the game, they must not have been comfortable at all

Pablo Sandoval was wearing some dope black and orange micro g cleats last week in warmups, but he went back to his regular whites for the game, they must not have been comfortable at all

Back
Top Bottom