**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

aca36fd86a50c7e3cb67ac4d72804c1895cd729a_r.jpg

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by jlynn882

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Anybody heard of Chandler bat...in Norristown Pa...if so how do u like it and where do u order??

Just got two. Fully customizable, excellent wood bats. I am a friend of David Chandler the guy who owns the company. The number you can order from is 877-497-2287.
Way better than any Marucci I have ever used. (SC21, RH6, AP5, CU26) I am a big 141 fan, so I got two black 141s. Ill post pictures if you want to see them. Dave also gave me a training bat, 28in/33.5oz
three t-shirts, and two hats.

Where do they write their options for ordering a bat, or do you have to do it all over the phone?
You need to do it all by phone. They are very open to meeting your needs. They are an up-and-coming company, so the happier their customers are, the better they will do in the future. The possibilities are endless really. I've seen at least 10 different colored barrels. From pink to teal (ew) and everywhere in between. I love their black finish. It is very glossy. Dave dips the barrel of the bat, but sprays the handle so that pine tar actually works on the bat. As you can tell in the picture, there is no aesthetic difference between the handle and barrel though. I can tell you that after using these bats for the past two years, I will never look at a Marruci again. The quality is second to none. They are much harder bats than any Marucci model. In my opinion, they are the best bats out right now. Chandler, Old Hick, LS 

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Anybody heard of Chandler bat...in Norristown Pa...if so how do u like it and where do u order??

Just got two. Fully customizable, excellent wood bats. I am a friend of David Chandler the guy who owns the company. The number you can order from is 877-497-2287.
Way better than any Marucci I have ever used. (SC21, RH6, AP5, CU26) I am a big 141 fan, so I got two black 141s. Ill post pictures if you want to see them. Dave also gave me a training bat, 28in/33.5oz

Where do they write their options for ordering a bat, or do you have to do it all over the phone?
You need to do it all by phone. They are very open to meeting your needs. They are an up-and-coming company, so the happier their customers are, the better they will do in the future. The possibilities are endless really. I've seen at least 10 different colored barrels. From pink to teal (ew) and everywhere in between. I love their black finish. It is very glossy. Dave dips the barrel of the bat, but sprays the handle so that pine tar actually works on the bat. As you can tell in the picture, there is no aesthetic difference between the handle and barrel though. I can tell you that after using these bats for the past two years, I will never look at a Marruci again. The quality is second to none. They are much harder bats than any Marucci model. In my opinion, they are the best bats out right now. Chandler, Old Hick, LS 

They sound great, how durable are they? I play in a wood bat league where guys are throwing mid to upper 80's and I've broke a lot of wood bats, recently I've switched to wood composites like the demarini wood bats which are basically unbreakable and cost about $130. The performance sounds amazing for the chandler bats and I would love to get one or two for game bats, but I'm just wondering if they are worth the $175 and will last me for a while.

They sound great, how durable are they? I play in a wood bat league where guys are throwing mid to upper 80's and I've broke a lot of wood bats, recently I've switched to wood composites like the demarini wood bats which are basically unbreakable and cost about $130. The performance sounds amazing for the chandler bats and I would love to get one or two for game bats, but I'm just wondering if they are worth the $175 and will last me for a while.

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

Thanks for the Help

Thanks for the Help

They are more durable than any bat I have ever seen. Composite or all wood. I have been using them for the past two years, and I have not broken my first one yet. My first one still has their old logo from 2009. When I picked up my two new bats Wednesday from their factory in Norristown, PA, they had just received a bat bought by a minor league player during a perfect game tournament in Florida THREE YEARS AGO. He just broke it this past weekend after three years of minor league baseball. 
My only advice/con of these products is to check Perfect Game's website (perfectgameusa.com) and see when the tournaments are. If they are local, take a trip over to the tournament and buy one for cheap. If they are not local, WAIT until the tournament is over to order them, because when these tournaments take place, Dave literally takes his business to wherever the baseball is, so if you order bats during the tournaments, it will take forever for you to receive your bat. (The anticipation kills me inside, so this was a big help for my ordering)

Good luck guys, post pics if you get them, and when you order, tell Dave or Ty Hill that John Lynn sent you.

They are more durable than any bat I have ever seen. Composite or all wood. I have been using them for the past two years, and I have not broken my first one yet. My first one still has their old logo from 2009. When I picked up my two new bats Wednesday from their factory in Norristown, PA, they had just received a bat bought by a minor league player during a perfect game tournament in Florida THREE YEARS AGO. He just broke it this past weekend after three years of minor league baseball. 
My only advice/con of these products is to check Perfect Game's website (perfectgameusa.com) and see when the tournaments are. If they are local, take a trip over to the tournament and buy one for cheap. If they are not local, WAIT until the tournament is over to order them, because when these tournaments take place, Dave literally takes his business to wherever the baseball is, so if you order bats during the tournaments, it will take forever for you to receive your bat. (The anticipation kills me inside, so this was a big help for my ordering)

Good luck guys, post pics if you get them, and when you order, tell Dave or Ty Hill that John Lynn sent you.

They look like football cleats and are listed in the football section despite claiming to be a baseball cleat. Odd.

They look like football cleats and are listed in the football section despite claiming to be a baseball cleat. Odd.

There's no way there baseball cleats, not with that plate. They are Jordan football cleats pretty sure Greg Jennings wears them with a few other guys. They had them on the Jordan FB site not to long ago. Here are the BCA version.
34r8tpd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom