**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

There's no way there baseball cleats, not with that plate. They are Jordan football cleats pretty sure Greg Jennings wears them with a few other guys. They had them on the Jordan FB site not to long ago. Here are the BCA version.
34r8tpd.jpg

There's no way there baseball cleats, not with that plate. They are Jordan football cleats pretty sure Greg Jennings wears them with a few other guys. They had them on the Jordan FB site not to long ago. Here are the BCA version.
34r8tpd.jpg

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

how hard is it to put a swoosh on the neck jesus
It's really funny you say that b/c before they did it for the first time I never thought of it but why don't they have it on every baseball shirt they make? Or at the very least on the end of the sleeve? It's the only 2 spots on a shirt it's visible (aka free advertising) so I don't know why it's not on every one of them.

It's really funny you say that b/c before they did it for the first time I never thought of it but why don't they have it on every baseball shirt they make? Or at the very least on the end of the sleeve? It's the only 2 spots on a shirt it's visible (aka free advertising) so I don't know why it's not on every one of them.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

the pox sleeves have them about 4 inches above the wrist. its true though, why would you not want a visible swoosh...or like who is the person at nike who thought they should remove it? it really doesnt make sense

the pox sleeves have them about 4 inches above the wrist. its true though, why would you not want a visible swoosh...or like who is the person at nike who thought they should remove it? it really doesnt make sense

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

got shirt at nike outlet and found the Nomo's at the mall
Does ANYONE know where I can get one of those pro combat hyperwarms with the swoosh on the collar? With the navy collar or all navy?

got shirt at nike outlet and found the Nomo's at the mall
Does ANYONE know where I can get one of those pro combat hyperwarms with the swoosh on the collar? With the navy collar or all navy?

If anyone saw Brian Wilson on gameday for LSU-BAMA today, I noticed his BG's and took a screen shot...must be nice to be a nike client...........................

If anyone saw Brian Wilson on gameday for LSU-BAMA today, I noticed his BG's and took a screen shot...must be nice to be a nike client...........................

that was done with a sharpie. nothing from nike except the gloves.

Originally Posted by jholc24

The gloves look different. They have the elite branding on the wriststrap but don't look like the previous elite bg's with the branding. All i can say is that I have crazy ideas now with the sharpie.............Unfortunately I completely lack any artistic skill 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jholc24

The gloves look different. They have the elite branding on the wriststrap but don't look like the previous elite bg's with the branding. All i can say is that I have crazy ideas now with the sharpie.............Unfortunately I completely lack any artistic skill 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...1e683e6d04#ht_500wt_1202

For sale on Ebay right now. Never seen this glove before, anyone know much about it? Is it a good glove?
Edit:::: http://www.eastbay.com/searchresult...roduct+Type:Equipment)&N=615+1195&cm_REF=Nike

These are for sale on eastbay now. Never seen these gloves before, are these the new ones for the upcoming season or will they becoming out with a new diamond elite?
I believe they are new as they are on "backorder" a couple of other places so I think they just released (if you are referring to the all black ones)

For sale on Ebay right now. Never seen this glove before, anyone know much about it? Is it a good glove?
Edit:::: http://www.eastbay.com/searchresult...roduct+Type:Equipment)&N=615+1195&cm_REF=Nike

These are for sale on eastbay now. Never seen these gloves before, are these the new ones for the upcoming season or will they becoming out with a new diamond elite?
I believe they are new as they are on "backorder" a couple of other places so I think they just released (if you are referring to the all black ones)

The N1 Elite Fielding Gloves are New for the 2012 season.  I haven't seen one in person, but I'm planning on ordering one from swoosh for softball and next season.  Been playing with the glove I used in Little League up until now, even though my hand has tripled in size, lol.

Back
Top Bottom