**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Just a heads up for anyone interested you can get the new gray version of the Diamond Elite BG's for $35 shipped right now on champs (free shipping + 15% off) I grabbed these and the gray/red for $71 shipped.
Thanks im gonna pull the trigger. How did you get the 15% off though?

edit: found a code online.

Just a heads up for anyone interested you can get the new gray version of the Diamond Elite BG's for $35 shipped right now on champs (free shipping + 15% off) I grabbed these and the gray/red for $71 shipped.
Thanks im gonna pull the trigger. How did you get the 15% off though?

edit: found a code online.

I like that where did you get it? Also, does anyone know what CC is rockin in this picture?
I think that's the link you posted that was on NDC about the shirt not having the swoosh, I ordered it and that is what they sent me as for CC nice Jordan Trainers?

I like that where did you get it? Also, does anyone know what CC is rockin in this picture?
I think that's the link you posted that was on NDC about the shirt not having the swoosh, I ordered it and that is what they sent me as for CC nice Jordan Trainers?

talked to a nike rep today and the air gamers will be the nike id cleat for this upcoming year and will realease 12/21

talked to a nike rep today and the air gamers will be the nike id cleat for this upcoming year and will realease 12/21

My Nike outlet by me has these Nike Pro fitted with the vents in the back and the swoosh on the neck in black and red, black for $20, red for $12 in short sleeve, plus 30% off, mainly in XxL's and XL's for both colors, a few L's in black I think.

My Nike outlet by me has these Nike Pro fitted with the vents in the back and the swoosh on the neck in black and red, black for $20, red for $12 in short sleeve, plus 30% off, mainly in XxL's and XL's for both colors, a few L's in black I think.

Really? and it doesn't have the diamond elite logo on it? That's odd (I like it better but that's weird)

Nope no diamond which I would've wanted. Something different but oh well. Btw still looking for the world series Hyperwarm red one in xxl. Actually I will give someone $ to the whereabouts lol

Really? and it doesn't have the diamond elite logo on it? That's odd (I like it better but that's weird)

Nope no diamond which I would've wanted. Something different but oh well. Btw still looking for the world series Hyperwarm red one in xxl. Actually I will give someone $ to the whereabouts lol

Originally Posted by ****dog16

if you can get me a black in a Large. s/s or l/s

Originally Posted by ****dog16

if you can get me a black in a Large. s/s or l/s

Originally Posted by supbro45

Hell yeah man, good info for sure. Im goin with the ID's for my senior season this year. Happy to hear they will be coming out pretty soon, we open up our season February 2nd.

Originally Posted by supbro45

Hell yeah man, good info for sure. Im goin with the ID's for my senior season this year. Happy to hear they will be coming out pretty soon, we open up our season February 2nd.

Yeah I'm siked too bro can't wait ima use them for league games but for high school I don't know my team colors are royal blue and gold so idk I need cleats for those colors
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom