**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Yeah I'm siked too bro can't wait ima use them for league games but for high school I don't know my team colors are royal blue and gold so idk I need cleats for those colors
frown.gif

nikesource - thanks for the heads up. Ordered the grey/red pair today, wasn't going to find a better deal than that.

nikesource - thanks for the heads up. Ordered the grey/red pair today, wasn't going to find a better deal than that.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Originally Posted by supbro45

talked to a nike rep today and the air gamers will be the nike id cleat for this upcoming year and will realease 12/21

Hell yeah man, good info for sure. Im goin with the ID's for my senior season this year. Happy to hear they will be coming out pretty soon, we open up our season February 2nd.
You should get them pretty close to that...it took me about 5 weeks to receive my pair last year.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Originally Posted by supbro45

talked to a nike rep today and the air gamers will be the nike id cleat for this upcoming year and will realease 12/21

Hell yeah man, good info for sure. Im goin with the ID's for my senior season this year. Happy to hear they will be coming out pretty soon, we open up our season February 2nd.
You should get them pretty close to that...it took me about 5 weeks to receive my pair last year.

Got an email from Custom Cleats today saying that are starting to carry in stock shoes to make it less expensive then sending in a shoe and getting a cleat put on top of it. Anyways I looked at what they had and they have Black/Red Jordan 11's that CC wears for $125 could not believe it. I'm planning on calling to see if they are real or fakes. But if they are real that would be pretty crazy, those shoes are really expansive and hard to find. Not sure how they would be able to get so many and then lower the price. Just something interesting I thought might be worth sharing.

Got an email from Custom Cleats today saying that are starting to carry in stock shoes to make it less expensive then sending in a shoe and getting a cleat put on top of it. Anyways I looked at what they had and they have Black/Red Jordan 11's that CC wears for $125 could not believe it. I'm planning on calling to see if they are real or fakes. But if they are real that would be pretty crazy, those shoes are really expansive and hard to find. Not sure how they would be able to get so many and then lower the price. Just something interesting I thought might be worth sharing.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Yeah I'm 99% sure they are fake b/c they got them in bulk and carry the usual fake sizes. I actually sent in something Monday I've had in the works for a couple months that I'll post on here next week when I get em. Took me awhile to talk myself into making $250 cleats but oh well, live once right? 

Originally Posted by eagles137

Yeah I'm 99% sure they are fake b/c they got them in bulk and carry the usual fake sizes. I actually sent in something Monday I've had in the works for a couple months that I'll post on here next week when I get em. Took me awhile to talk myself into making $250 cleats but oh well, live once right? 

Back
Top Bottom