**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by eagles137

Got an email from Custom Cleats today saying that are starting to carry in stock shoes to make it less expensive then sending in a shoe and getting a cleat put on top of it. Anyways I looked at what they had and they have Black/Red Jordan 11's that CC wears for $125 could not believe it. I'm planning on calling to see if they are real or fakes. But if they are real that would be pretty crazy, those shoes are really expansive and hard to find. Not sure how they would be able to get so many and then lower the price. Just something interesting I thought might be worth sharing.
Yeah I'm 99% sure they are fake b/c they got them in bulk and carry the usual fake sizes. I actually sent in something Monday I've had in the works for a couple months that I'll post on here next week when I get em. Took me awhile to talk myself into making $250 cleats but oh well, live once right? 
I had a hard time gripping the price for mine too, I love them though a don't regret dropping the money for the comfort and weight. Not to long after I got them though I found out a tore my labrum and needed surgery which ended this past fall season for me. Holding on to the hope that they will still fit in the spring. 

Got an email from Custom Cleats today saying that are starting to carry in stock shoes to make it less expensive then sending in a shoe and getting a cleat put on top of it. Anyways I looked at what they had and they have Black/Red Jordan 11's that CC wears for $125 could not believe it. I'm planning on calling to see if they are real or fakes. But if they are real that would be pretty crazy, those shoes are really expansive and hard to find. Not sure how they would be able to get so many and then lower the price. Just something interesting I thought might be worth sharing.
Yeah I'm 99% sure they are fake b/c they got them in bulk and carry the usual fake sizes. I actually sent in something Monday I've had in the works for a couple months that I'll post on here next week when I get em. Took me awhile to talk myself into making $250 cleats but oh well, live once right? 
I had a hard time gripping the price for mine too, I love them though a don't regret dropping the money for the comfort and weight. Not to long after I got them though I found out a tore my labrum and needed surgery which ended this past fall season for me. Holding on to the hope that they will still fit in the spring. 

I sure hope you didn't start a custom cleats curse that I'm going to carry on haha. They have free shipping until the end of the year so it's only $70 a pair plus he's answered any questions I've had for him within a few hours (on facebook) so hopefully they turn out well. I tried out the new all white MCS-like plates they just got in stock. 

I sure hope you didn't start a custom cleats curse that I'm going to carry on haha. They have free shipping until the end of the year so it's only $70 a pair plus he's answered any questions I've had for him within a few hours (on facebook) so hopefully they turn out well. I tried out the new all white MCS-like plates they just got in stock. 

Anyways I looked at what they had and they have Black/Red Jordan 11's that CC wears for $125 could not believe it.
I gotta stop coming here all I do is spend more money. Doesn\t bother me that they are are fake, they would look amazing on the field.

Anyways I looked at what they had and they have Black/Red Jordan 11's that CC wears for $125 could not believe it.
I gotta stop coming here all I do is spend more money. Doesn\t bother me that they are are fake, they would look amazing on the field.

there's a guy on eBay selling a white and a black pair of air Jordan turfs size 10 if anyone's interested

there's a guy on eBay selling a white and a black pair of air Jordan turfs size 10 if anyone's interested

Mine..... Game used and signed. 
9fb36737621babc0875cb2eb2b6610b0df13058e_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom