***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

looking forward to ordering my Nike ID cleats this weekend!  i might post samples of what i am thinking to get input from you guys. 

Got these in today and they are overall in really good shape. Few spots are starting to yellow but most of it came right off just rubbing my finger on it I should be able to get them looking good for being so old. Not sure if I'm going to keep them I usually wear a wide for ID cleats and they are pretty tight but man they are really nice overall.
What size are they and how much would you want for them? Let me know??

smokin.gif
waiting for these to hit eastbay or finishline

the 'Yachts' are on NDC (sorry if posted)

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-647327/pgid-647326
Want these in an all white colorway badly, they would make great summer shoes

Last edited:
a GREAT day for some gems today...went to modells and found a demarini voodoo for 67$(crazy deal) then went to ross and found some new spikes for 17$..all in all a pretty good day ha

couple of designs i am contemplating for my nike id's.. i have a saturday and sunday team, which is why i have two designs.. both teams are green but the sunday team is oakland a's colors.. feeling the volt swoosh and laces for my saturday team.  probably could rock these on sunday too!  

nice find, were those all 20 bucks?  I've been meaning to try those pro style mcs's so I'd snag a pair if so.  What Marshalls did u find those at?

nice find, were those all 20 bucks?  I've been meaning to try those pro style mcs's so I'd snag a pair if so.  What Marshalls did u find those at?
Yea all of them were 20 and the were in Marshall's in Shirley ny.... There weren't that many but the size range from 9 to 10.5,11,12 and 13

Not the cleanest picks but this is after a full season at ss/lead off
dude good call...i love the volt color ha..im going to do this asap...how are the spikes btw?do you like them?for 17 i HAD to get them..i sent my old 2kfresh's back to nike for a warranty and was going to get a new pair threw them,but for 17 i figured i could use the voucher for something else

couple of designs i am contemplating for my nike id's.. i have a saturday and sunday team, which is why i have two designs.. both teams are green but the sunday team is oakland a's colors.. feeling the volt swoosh and laces for my saturday team.  probably could rock these on sunday too!  
both look great man...the bottom with the green and volt are real dope

went to my nike outlet store today and found this swingman zip up. picked it up for only $20. never seen it before

dude good call...i love the volt color ha..im going to do this asap...how are the spikes btw?do you like them?for 17 i HAD to get them..i sent my old 2kfresh's back to nike for a warranty and was going to get a new pair threw them,but for 17 i figured i could use the voucher for something else
I don't need really need ankle supports so they were good

Picked up black and red diamond show elite's for 17 and 3 nike wrist guards here in FL ,looks like marshalls are stocking up a lot more 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom