***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

"UniWatch readers will know this, but most teams have gone to personalized bat knob stickers the last few years. Our own MP23 writes for the website occasionally as well !"

Thanks for the shoutout brotha. Trout would be a great add on for Team Swingman, considering all the trouble Braun is getting himself into. Those 3/4 Swingman shirts are nice but if they were 100% polyester, I think it would be better. Its made of Nike's 60 cotton/40 poly blend which I feel doesnt wick sweat away as well.
The gray body ones are 100 percent polyester.

"UniWatch readers will know this, but most teams have gone to personalized bat knob stickers the last few years. Our own MP23 writes for the website occasionally as well !"

Thanks for the shoutout brotha. Trout would be a great add on for Team Swingman, considering all the trouble Braun is getting himself into. Those 3/4 Swingman shirts are nice but if they were 100% polyester, I think it would be better. Its made of Nike's 60 cotton/40 poly blend which I feel doesnt wick sweat away as well.
didnt know you wrote for uni watch..i read it all the time..i even got on the ticker a couple days ago haha

I grabbed these batting gloves off eBay this week and they just arrived. They seem to be some type of exclusive diamond elite ii given to successful players or something and the box has a poem sort of thing on the back, anyone know the story on these gloves?
I think you guys are right about these being all star game PE's.  I was looking for pictures of some other stuff and came across these pictures of McCutchen wearing them in the Home run derby.  Pretty cool find

Chapman came by my school so i took a picture of his glove and apparently jay bruce's , enjoy !

didnt know you wrote for uni watch..i read it all the time..i even got on the ticker a couple days ago haha

I bet Paul must like you with Mets love lol. Its a great site, even as he hates Nike haha. Those elite BG's are nice. How did the Reds come to visit your school? ^

yall see the team usa bgs? pretty sick colorways. most of them had vapors or weird under armour ones with the usa flag on them, but braun had some sweet swingmans. sorry about the quality, pictures of a picture....
tongue.gif

david wright vapors

ryan braun swingmans

more wright

giancarlo with vapors

adam jones vapors

more braun

more wright

this is the david wright grandslam swing!

Ryan Zimmerman rocks those BG's Phillips is wearing whenever the Nats rock their patriotic blue unis. I think they're dope as hell :smokin

Anybody hear JRoll last night I think he was mic'ed up at 1b and Rizzo was asking him about his cleats. Said he gets 4 shipments a year of "crazy stuff"

A few more randoms... 

Just realized Team-Japan doesn't wear New Era...?

Was always a fan of the matte-helmets.

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+f4V2EkW2CFDx.jpg

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+kNibwQMLpKwx.jpg

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+2bYtobcx1Pdx.jpg

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+znCxQoK0Y4Dx.jpg

World+Baseball+Classic+Pool+C+Puerto+Rico+giM2QzLMDAjx.jpg

World+Baseball+Classic+Pool+C+Spain+v+Venezuela+_YrvAQ61qZYx.jpg

Last edited:
Those Nike BGs on the last Japan player are what Andruw Jones was wearing in a different CW

Funny seeing that Netherlands player rocking the Diamond Elite Edge 20$ model haha

Was wondering the same thing...maybe they just released in Japan? I was pretty pumped to add a few of those to the collection and they just sort of disappeared after a few guys started wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom