***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Ordered these decals from prohelmetdecals.com for my team

We designed the logo on photoshop and just sent them the pdf

Only cost about $70 for the whole team of 24

View media item 340297View media item 340298Not exactly the brecon sleeves any body got more info on these??

Our training room has these for us, I absolutely love them. They're medical grade sleeves that are supposed to be used as a base layer for casts. The support is fantastic, and i'll even sometimes go with this underneath a nike sleeve. I highly recommend these if you actually need the support and aren't wearing a sleeve just for looks

Our training room has these for us, I absolutely love them. They're medical grade sleeves that are supposed to be used as a base layer for casts. The support is fantastic, and i'll even sometimes go with this underneath a nike sleeve. I highly recommend these if you actually need the support and aren't wearing a sleeve just for looks
Thanx for the info exactly what I was looking for the side arm is what makes my elbow bark now I need to find a way/place to order them

What do you guys wear for undershirts? I have always been a white t undershirt. But i have been looking into some thing a little cooler. I am a bigger guy and dont really car to have a skin tight shirt on.

What do you guys wear for undershirts? I have always been a white t undershirt. But i have been looking into some thing a little cooler. I am a bigger guy and dont really car to have a skin tight shirt on.

Just get a fitted hyper cool or regular pro combat shirt. That's what the majority of MLBers use.

Thanx for the info exactly what I was looking for the side arm is what makes my elbow bark now I need to find a way/place to order them

I'll ask for you tomorrow, I want to say the logo is a blue stick figure in a running motion, but I doubt that's of much help haha

Last edited:
I notice Russell Martin is in Easton gear today; when exactly did he make the switch from Nike?

No pics but Last weekend I picked up a Astros Pro combat long sleeve and a Nike Roller bat bag. bag was 39.99 and shirt was 24.

^ haha yeah love how Worley went with short sleeves like a man.

Leyland is wearing the batting gloves as well... did they release in a coldweather version or something?

Back
Top Bottom