***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

Eh, I will get the trainer, I am a sucker for vis Zoom. Can always use more trainers.

I don't understand why the swoosh can't be in the same place for the Trainer and Cleat. I think I'd be inclined to grab a pair of the Trainers if they had the same swoosh placement as the cleat. Granted, I wouldn't mind if the collar on the cleat was translated into the Trainer as well. I think I'll wait for that Trainer tooling to find its way onto a better looking upper.

I think the reason the swoosh is so near the toe is so that it can be seen when players wear long pants that go over the shoe.

Whats so special about those things, honestly.

What do they do? Are they just a sweatband?

They are shooting sleeves if you will. They are probably the most comfortable ones around IMO.  As  good or better than Brecon. The material is very similar to the original MLB Nike Pro Vent undershirts. Soft, not too thin..  

Anyone know what is up with Aroldis Chapman? He was wearing adidas cleats and a different glove now he's back to his Nikes and Nike glove.

Thanks! Did these myself lol a buddy of mine that's in the custom shoe game is showing me the how to. Working on some 4s will post when done

^ Better than the normal colorways, but that's hardly high praise.

What company is making the camo arm sleeves everyone is wearing this weekend? It cuts across Nike/UA/adidas sponsored guys, so either a third party or the Big 3 are copying each other (hardly the first time).

Back
Top Bottom