MLB Players who will bounce back or break out in 2010? Mini-Fantasy Preview!

Every young Oriole.

Matusz, Wieters, Jones, Markakis, Reimold, Tillman.

pimp.gif

Hopefully Chris Davis can cut down on the strikeouts and make that Texas lineup even scarier, Julio Borbon will have a good year too.
BJ Upton will bounce back this year and hopefully so does Elijah Dukes but I don't have much faith that he will
eyes.gif

Yes homer but Mike Taylor and Chris Carter are about to be battling for 2nd half ROTY. I'd like to see Ryan Sweeney show off some more power this year, that could blast off his career.

Carlos Gonzalez
Seth Smith
Homer Bailey
Brandon Wood
Bud Norris
Colby Rasmus
Casey McGehee
Brett Anderson
Madison Bumgarner

bounce back:

r1768157954.jpg

break out:

i'm going to keep it real, this is a make it or break it year for Dukes. knowing that, Dukes is going to be more determined and focused than ever before. two words: BEAST MODE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I dare some of you to not be blatant homers this season.

you say homer?

break out:

fantasy_g_bailey_200.jpg

i'm serious tho, i wanted to trade this bum...but after he finally developed a splitter, and quit relying so much on the gas...he was 6-1 with a 1.70 ERA after Aug. 23.  i really do think he's got things figured out.  

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I dare some of you to not be blatant homers this season.

this is NT

these fools do this in every break out thread for any sport

Originally Posted by madj55

Hopefully Chris Davis can cut down on the strikeouts and make that Texas lineup even scarier, Julio Borbon will have a good year too.
Rangers need Davis, Hamilton and Vlad to bounce back big time... Lineup was terrible against LHP last year and they didn't get nearly enough runners on base... They were where they were last year because of pitching and defense, not offense... Typical Rangers offense and that team is in the playoffs...

Franklyn Gutierrez ain't breaking out... He already did... Elite defender with a marginal bat... He is what he is...

And Chien-Ming Wang pitching in front of the Nationals' defense is not a good look.

2 breakout candidates that were traded for each other: Lastings Milledge and Nyjer Morgan.

Pittsburgh+Pirates+v+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+UGnDjvyRRZPl.jpg

don't write Milledge off just yet, the third team's the charm. seriously though, Lastings is finally going to blossom in Pittsburgh.

MLB_Chicago_Cubs_cf42.JPG

Tony Plush is going to establish himself as one of the most electric lead-off men in baseball, lead the league in steals, and win the gold glove in CF. 

I've always liked Nyjer for some reason
eyes.gif

Hopefully Hamilton bounces back, and Aaron Harang really needs to bounce back.

i wish i had a good reason to believe in Harang...maybe Bryan Price helps, but it's put up or shut up time with him.

I would say Franklin Gutierrez already had his breakout season to a degree last year. Just nobody noticed it because of him playing in Seattle. I'd expect good numbers, but we'll see how much better his numbers can climb for the future.

Back
Top Bottom