MLS Fan(s), I have a question.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Wait for the Montreal Impact to join the league...The birth of hooliganism in N.America is coming.
The Montreal/TFC rivalry is gonna be great...cant wait for the craziness that is gonna ensue between the two sets of fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In terms of 'crazy' fans, I don't think no one can come close to TFC fans. Those dudes are insane 
laugh.gif
, however, Seattle fans are by far the best. Not because I live in the city but Seattle leads in average attendance (about 36000 per match) among all MLS teams (2nd is LA Galaxy with about 21000). Seattle's attendance average can be top 10 in EPL attendance, top 3 in Serie A and top 5 in La Liga. 
If you wanna read about them, local paper recently wrote an article about their success - http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sounders/2013242565_soundersfc24.html

In terms of 'crazy' fans, I don't think no one can come close to TFC fans. Those dudes are insane 
laugh.gif
, however, Seattle fans are by far the best. Not because I live in the city but Seattle leads in average attendance (about 36000 per match) among all MLS teams (2nd is LA Galaxy with about 21000). Seattle's attendance average can be top 10 in EPL attendance, top 3 in Serie A and top 5 in La Liga. 
If you wanna read about them, local paper recently wrote an article about their success - http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sounders/2013242565_soundersfc24.html

%$!* yeah 
pimp.gif

I gotta learn the chants though. I always feel extra lost when I'm at a game
laugh.gif

%$!* yeah 
pimp.gif

I gotta learn the chants though. I always feel extra lost when I'm at a game
laugh.gif

Seattle is insane. Every game is a sellout, granted it's the lower bowl (they'd do 45k/game if they opened the entire stadium). They want to keep it intimate and intense. They even have a march to the stadium before every game with a marching band.

Seattle is insane. Every game is a sellout, granted it's the lower bowl (they'd do 45k/game if they opened the entire stadium). They want to keep it intimate and intense. They even have a march to the stadium before every game with a marching band.

Back
Top Bottom