MLS team for Seattle

First time starting a new topic... but anyways anyone else hear about it? Im happy about it, but thats just because I love soccer.
happy.gif

k. so i gotta ask.....

if you had to pick between getting an MLS team or having the SONICS stay, which would you choose?
wink.gif

sonics. easy. mls team is cool and everything but having to pick one it'd be the team i've followed since i was a little kid over any other expansionteam

I would give up the Mariners if it meant the Sonics could stay. That's honestly how I feel about the Sonics.

In regards to MLS, I'm buying season tickets.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I would give up the Mariners if it meant the Sonics could stay. That's honestly how I feel about the Sonics.

In regards to MLS, I'm buying season tickets.

ha, i feel the same way but i didn't want to say cuz i'd be a little pissed if a mariner/seahawk fan came in and said they'd let the sonicsleave if their team could stay

ha.. lunch for monday is still on, and yes, i heard drew carey owns part of the team. I was just stating what I heard and sorry to say... but I am not a hugefan of basketball. Yes, the sonics were nice and all, but I still have to pick soccer. Its more a part of me than basketball ever was. just my opinion. I donteven know if the MLS team will last very long, but I just like the fact they are giving soccer a chance.

MLS?

who in their right mind actually WATCHES soccer?!?

plus, i would rather have the SONICS than a soccer team....seems like the city is letting go of one franchise to start another..

i watch it. a lot of other do too. you can learn from it... but thats just because ive played soccer most of my life.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

MLS?

who in their right mind actually WATCHES soccer?!?

Really??? Soccer is the most popular sport in the world dude, you're trippin.

And soccer games are the best. Everyone is chanting really loud and getting wasted, way more intense than being at any other sport.

I'm buyin season tickets too, no doubt, it'll be dope. Screw the Sonics, they're terrible anyways!
pimp.gif

MLS soccer is corny to me....maybe its cause my only real exposure to soccer is the World Cup. I dont know....MLS seems so 2nd rate...like minor league orsomethin
*shrugs*

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

MLS soccer is corny to me....maybe its cause my only real exposure to soccer is the World Cup. I dont know....MLS seems so 2nd rate...like minor league or somethin
*shrugs*

that's like comparing playoff finals to a regular season game; obviously the finals will be a lot more exciting because there is so much more at stake.

Im not disputing that...Im just sayin...with the World Cup being my only real exposure to soccer, watching MLS soccer is boring

yea im excited for mls. im probably going to have to make some trips to seattle from portland to watch a few games

Back
Top Bottom