MMA fighter Roger Huerta in a bloody street brawl

roll.gif

Epic Win.

Whoever filmed the video needs to take some notes from WSHH.....horrible job....i mean we missed the whole fight, come on now

Whoever filmed the video needs to take some notes from WSHH.....horrible job....i mean we missed the whole fight, come on now

The dude that did the curb stomp was another guy, the guy who tried to punch the black dude first.

The dude that did the curb stomp was another guy, the guy who tried to punch the black dude first.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

they can't press charges at Roger. if they do, then the girl who initially got hit is gonna press charges at the big dude.

they can't press charges at Roger. if they do, then the girl who initially got hit is gonna press charges at the big dude.

NEVER mess with an MMA fighter. Unless you have a weapon or people ready to jump in, you're just not gonna win.

Fat piece of garbage deserved what he got.

Rogert Huerta is the man
pimp.gif

NEVER mess with an MMA fighter. Unless you have a weapon or people ready to jump in, you're just not gonna win.

Fat piece of garbage deserved what he got.

Rogert Huerta is the man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom