MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

No Swoosh on these.
frown.gif

Other than the insole, there never was.

Edit:  Nevermind... you meant somethin else.
I chuckled

tongue.gif
me too

Originally Posted by AEA18

I copped the grey and the black bordeaux freshnes tee the grey is too dark I thought it was going to be a lighter grey.

same. when i pulled it out of the envelope i thought it was black at first. its still a cool shirt though.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I copped the grey and the black bordeaux freshnes tee the grey is too dark I thought it was going to be a lighter grey.

same. when i pulled it out of the envelope i thought it was black at first. its still a cool shirt though.

Taf in Southfield Mi is selling these now for 170.00 shipped. Give them a call 248-327-6878

Taf in Southfield Mi is selling these now for 170.00 shipped. Give them a call 248-327-6878

Originally Posted by jordunk

I just called and the dude said they are not out yet they r coming out the 16th he must have lied then

I just called and the dude said they are not out yet they r coming out the 16th he must have lied then

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Tell him you want to pre-order them.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Tell him you want to pre-order them.

Only one week family, 7 days, approximately 168 hours Lol
I honestly haven't been so excited for a sneaker since....idk when

Only one week family, 7 days, approximately 168 hours Lol
I honestly haven't been so excited for a sneaker since....idk when

Im still on the fence about these..... when i see the pics I want them but I'm always having second thoughts.......

Im still on the fence about these..... when i see the pics I want them but I'm always having second thoughts.......

Back
Top Bottom