MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I can't wait! I haven't bought J's since the 4's military blue and the red mars. It's been many years and i've been only buying kobes/lebron. But yeah these look fly!

I can't wait! I haven't bought J's since the 4's military blue and the red mars. It's been many years and i've been only buying kobes/lebron. But yeah these look fly!

im highly contemplating thinking about copping two pairs of these cause i know im gonna wear them alot. i love the quality of them even though i know they arent like the OG's but that was over 10 years ago lets be real about it as long as the quality is good there should be no issue about them and as far as them running small i wear a 12 and i tried on 11.5 and they fit perfectly snug like id have to break em in but i think a size 12 (my true size) would be way better

im highly contemplating thinking about copping two pairs of these cause i know im gonna wear them alot. i love the quality of them even though i know they arent like the OG's but that was over 10 years ago lets be real about it as long as the quality is good there should be no issue about them and as far as them running small i wear a 12 and i tried on 11.5 and they fit perfectly snug like id have to break em in but i think a size 12 (my true size) would be way better

How can you just say I'm going true to size without trying them on? haha

I have all OG colorway 7s and my opinion was in reference to 7s, wouldn't compare them to any random sneaker.

How can you just say I'm going true to size without trying them on? haha

I have all OG colorway 7s and my opinion was in reference to 7s, wouldn't compare them to any random sneaker.

I wouldn't compare these to 9s as 9s are known to run either small or true to sz, these run big, wore them the entire weekend with the thickest nike socks I have and they were still roomy, I have skinny feet though. Someone with wide feet might appreciate the extra space.

Just try them on, maybe others will chime in as they wear them

I wouldn't compare these to 9s as 9s are known to run either small or true to sz, these run big, wore them the entire weekend with the thickest nike socks I have and they were still roomy, I have skinny feet though. Someone with wide feet might appreciate the extra space.

Just try them on, maybe others will chime in as they wear them

Back
Top Bottom