MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i think i might give in and cop just so i dont regret passing later on

Yeah that definitely sounds like some hypebeast crap. If you really like the shoe then why not buy it...what's there to think about?
grin.gif

that's the thing. i'm not completely sold on them yet. but would hate to decide in a month/two months/year that i should have gotten them. so now i just might by 6 pairs to be the ultra hypebeast and charge you dudes that miss out $300 a pair just for spite lol

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

So I decide to call my local FL to check up on the release and dude tells me that they're already sold out.....

WHERE THE @@#% DID THIS HYPE COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dudes see a few rappers rocking these and they just have to hop on them
30t6p3b.gif
. These had zero hype when they first came out and know dudes have to camp out to get them? !%#?
30t6p3b.gif
aint that some @#$%&...

So I decide to call my local FL to check up on the release and dude tells me that they're already sold out.....

30t6p3b.gif
. These had zero hype when they first came out and know dudes have to camp out to get them? !%#?
30t6p3b.gif
aint that some @#$%&...

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Quit hyping, nobodys camping for these

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How am i hyping them up? They're sold out in my city right now,I don't know about your city. I'm annoyed that I'll have to look around harder for a pair now instead of easily copping a pair like I did for the Cements. These were one of my first pairs of jordans and I like them imo,I know that a lot of people hate on them but they look great to me.

I'm just upset at how these were hated on back when they released and sat on shelves forever and now they're one of the biggest releases this year and now some dudes like knew about them before the retro might not even get a chance to get them because some teens are seeing there fav rappers wearing them and want to cop them
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How am i hyping them up? They're sold out in my city right now,I don't know about your city. I'm annoyed that I'll have to look around harder for a pair now instead of easily copping a pair like I did for the Cements. These were one of my first pairs of jordans and I like them imo,I know that a lot of people hate on them but they look great to me.

I'm just upset at how these were hated on back when they released and sat on shelves forever and now they're one of the biggest releases this year and now some dudes like knew about them before the retro might not even get a chance to get them because some teens are seeing there fav rappers wearing them and want to cop them
indifferent.gif

396223269.jpg
picked up these today, pic taken with flash.
These with a black Tee and a fresh fade from the barber and im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for jb quality they strait i guess lol!
grin.gif
  kicks have been worn about 5 times and no creasing at all
happy.gif

396223269.jpg
picked up these today, pic taken with flash.
These with a black Tee and a fresh fade from the barber and im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for jb quality they strait i guess lol!
grin.gif
  kicks have been worn about 5 times and no creasing at all
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

AJIIIpLATINum wrote:

Waited months for these and now with a few days left my wife loses her iPhone so now I have to buy her a new phone.
30t6p3b.gif
There goes by bordeux money
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Pshh wouldn't be me I tell her she gone have to wait, how you gone miss on some shoes that haven't been released in 19 years because SHE doesn't know how to keep track of HER phone? I swear women got us men twisted, men all across the globe are turning into sitcom husbands freaking ray barone from everybody loves raymond it's a dang shame lol end rant
no but seriously though didn't u have insurance on a phone that expensive? also you're seriously going to take your bordeaux money and put it towards a new expensive phone for her to lose break or have stolen lol thats so ridiculous it makes me think you used to beat up gypsies and they cursed you
roll.gif

In my 13 plus years of being on nike shoe forums...

this is one of the realest postasis i've ever come across.

By the way... who wants to go run a pickup game of hoops?

We can use AJ3Platipus's balls because he won't be needed his anymore.

(i'm just yankin' your chain, mane... but you got it bad. Go on craigslist, get 
your girl a Sidekick 1 and call it a day).

roll.gif

i have to agree w/ mushi and binye tho

anyway copped today and they def run big. all in all i could nit pick about this very different rendition of the bordeauxs, but after all this time i'm just happy to have them to wear. 2nd pair already paid for just didn't get a chance to pick em up from my other spot. anyone on the fence, i wouldn't sleep if i were u.
wink.gif

2nhdgna.jpg

Originally Posted by BinYe

19MushiMushi88 wrote:

AJIIIpLATINum wrote:

Waited months for these and now with a few days left my wife loses her iPhone so now I have to buy her a new phone.
30t6p3b.gif
There goes by bordeux money
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Pshh wouldn't be me I tell her she gone have to wait, how you gone miss on some shoes that haven't been released in 19 years because SHE doesn't know how to keep track of HER phone? I swear women got us men twisted, men all across the globe are turning into sitcom husbands freaking ray barone from everybody loves raymond it's a dang shame lol end rant
no but seriously though didn't u have insurance on a phone that expensive? also you're seriously going to take your bordeaux money and put it towards a new expensive phone for her to lose break or have stolen lol thats so ridiculous it makes me think you used to beat up gypsies and they cursed you
roll.gif

In my 13 plus years of being on nike shoe forums...

this is one of the realest postasis i've ever come across.

By the way... who wants to go run a pickup game of hoops?

We can use AJ3Platipus's balls because he won't be needed his anymore.

(i'm just yankin' your chain, mane... but you got it bad. Go on craigslist, get 
your girl a Sidekick 1 and call it a day).

roll.gif

i have to agree w/ mushi and binye tho

anyway copped today and they def run big. all in all i could nit pick about this very different rendition of the bordeauxs, but after all this time i'm just happy to have them to wear. 2nd pair already paid for just didn't get a chance to pick em up from my other spot. anyone on the fence, i wouldn't sleep if i were u.
wink.gif

2nhdgna.jpg

Saw these in person today... So fresh. Can't wait until saturday, (next weds/thurs in reality) as thats when I'll actually get them from an online retailer.

Saw these in person today... So fresh. Can't wait until saturday, (next weds/thurs in reality) as thats when I'll actually get them from an online retailer.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Just copped them a few hr ago for retail. Beautiful shoe 
pimp.gif
Ill post a pic later but I think we know what they look like right?
NOT REALLY BECAUSE ON PICS THE GREY IS LIGHT BUT PPL ARE SAYING ITS DARKER IN PERSON IS THIS TRUE
They are much darker in person. They look light in pics bc of the lighting. IF you have the CG XI's from last year, its very much similar to the dark shade of grey on the box.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Just copped them a few hr ago for retail. Beautiful shoe 
pimp.gif
Ill post a pic later but I think we know what they look like right?
NOT REALLY BECAUSE ON PICS THE GREY IS LIGHT BUT PPL ARE SAYING ITS DARKER IN PERSON IS THIS TRUE
They are much darker in person. They look light in pics bc of the lighting. IF you have the CG XI's from last year, its very much similar to the dark shade of grey on the box.

i got the girl at my local FL holding a pair for me till saturday. now gonna see if i can get her to redeem the $30 coupon.

i got the girl at my local FL holding a pair for me till saturday. now gonna see if i can get her to redeem the $30 coupon.

Yeah that definitely sounds like some hypebeast crap. 
#lookwhostalking

Bammas kill me talking about spots and such.  Athlete's foot did me well, with disco...
laugh.gif

Yeah that definitely sounds like some hypebeast crap. 
#lookwhostalking

Bammas kill me talking about spots and such.  Athlete's foot did me well, with disco...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom