MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

The brightness of the green on the OG looks so nice

I know!  All I wanted was a little hint of green on the tongues, but I guess it was too much to ask for.  
ohwell.gif

Not gonna let that stop me from getting these. 

Well JB Doesnt make retros true like they should so "the OG's remain special for the Collectors."   Idiots.  I guess they dont think cheaper materials and different shapes are enough of a change.  Im suprised they didnt change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe.

that would've been hilarious if they did that like they did on the XIs

"VAHustler,"

Either you a hypebeast... Or, you just werent feeling SB Lebrons until, er, everyone else was.

Multiple DTLRs/Shoe Citys/Footactions had them retail in Virginia with no line. Even were still available for an EMP.

"Money well spent"... To each his own. 
laugh.gif

SHIM SHIM.......

"VAHustler,"

Either you a hypebeast... Or, you just werent feeling SB Lebrons until, er, everyone else was.

Multiple DTLRs/Shoe Citys/Footactions had them retail in Virginia with no line. Even were still available for an EMP.

"Money well spent"... To each his own. 
laugh.gif

SHIM SHIM.......

Man if I can get someone to pay half for me I'm getting them cause I gotta keep my money for the true blue and by the way south beach is a great looking shoe with those pink laces IMO

Man if I can get someone to pay half for me I'm getting them cause I gotta keep my money for the true blue and by the way south beach is a great looking shoe with those pink laces IMO

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Good luck on finding a DS pair for that price. And at least you're honest about your preference of liking limited sneakers over GRs. If only these bordeauxs were limited, you'd cop right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Good luck on finding a DS pair for that price. And at least you're honest about your preference of liking limited sneakers over GRs. If only these bordeauxs were limited, you'd cop right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

395998609.jpg
roll.gif
@ your whole post

Originally Posted by prince726

395998609.jpg
roll.gif
@ your whole post

Well JB Doesnt make retros true like they should so "the OG's remain special for the Collectors."   Idiots.  I guess they dont think cheaper materials and different shapes are enough of a change.  Im suprised they didnt change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe.

laugh.gif

JB is very hypocritical, they've made retros true to their OG form before, and they can do it again. 

laugh.gif

JB is very hypocritical, they've made retros true to their OG form before, and they can do it again. 

If I could get someone willing to pay half for me, I would be doing the river dance.

roll.gif

For real though, I'm gonna try the coupon tonight and anticipate the big
indifferent.gif
 from the manager.

If I could get someone willing to pay half for me, I would be doing the river dance.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 from the manager.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

So we are all in agreement that going down half a size is the way to go?

get your normal size. they run a tiny bit big, but not enough for you to go down a half size. if you go down a half size it will be way too tight

get your normal size. they run a tiny bit big, but not enough for you to go down a half size. if you go down a half size it will be way too tight

I have noticed that the XIIs and XIIIs were a little bit big as well, but I went with the normal size without any problems.  Is this the same situation?

I have noticed that the XIIs and XIIIs were a little bit big as well, but I went with the normal size without any problems.  Is this the same situation?

get you normal sz i wear 12 & thats what i got & theres maybe a cm or 2 of wiggle nothing huge

get you normal sz i wear 12 & thats what i got & theres maybe a cm or 2 of wiggle nothing huge

Originally Posted by zyr12

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 from the manager.

Just called one of the stores here and was told by the manager they would accept it.  I asked again for confirmation and he just said, "yes," flat out.  If he just said that to get me into the store, I will probably thrust my fist into the smelling organ in the middle of his face.

Originally Posted by zyr12

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 from the manager.

Just called one of the stores here and was told by the manager they would accept it.  I asked again for confirmation and he just said, "yes," flat out.  If he just said that to get me into the store, I will probably thrust my fist into the smelling organ in the middle of his face.

Back
Top Bottom