MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I dont have a very good quality camera so it probably wouldnt show up but its just small outlines of green were the two colors merge....Its a very small amount but its still green nonetheless lol

anybody know what time footlocker or footaction opens at willowbrook mall in houston?

anybody know what time footlocker or footaction opens at willowbrook mall in houston?

I dont have a very good quality camera so it probably wouldnt show up but its just small outlines of green were the two colors merge....Its a very small amount but its still green nonetheless lol

I'm in Dallas...currently in line w/ about 30 kids...one idiot has on some fake Concords (wow!) Shod still be an easy cop though. Dude @ footlocker said they got 32 pairs of size 10.5 alone. We'll see momentarily!

I'm in Dallas...currently in line w/ about 30 kids...one idiot has on some fake Concords (wow!) Shod still be an easy cop though. Dude @ footlocker said they got 32 pairs of size 10.5 alone. We'll see momentarily!

I came early to cop another pair at HOH, didn't think it was gonna be this easy. This has to be the quickest pickup in a long time, they have hella pairs.

I came early to cop another pair at HOH, didn't think it was gonna be this easy. This has to be the quickest pickup in a long time, they have hella pairs.

im definitely keeping an eye out and holding onto my receipt....it would be nice to cop on discount later on

im definitely keeping an eye out and holding onto my receipt....it would be nice to cop on discount later on

Originally Posted by lvstk

Livestock has them for sale online now.

http://deadstock.ca/catal...EAUX&categoryid=4991

laugh.gif

Grabbed both my pairs using the $30 off coupon on each pair. My tongues were cool. I swapped one shoe from a pair to the other so the tongues would match. One pair has Bordeaux/Yellow/Black tongue, and the other pair has Blue/Yellow/Bordeaux/Black accents.

I'm happy I was able to cop my pairs. Not much of a line. There are plenty of these to go around...

Grabbed both my pairs using the $30 off coupon on each pair. My tongues were cool. I swapped one shoe from a pair to the other so the tongues would match. One pair has Bordeaux/Yellow/Black tongue, and the other pair has Blue/Yellow/Bordeaux/Black accents.

I'm happy I was able to cop my pairs. Not much of a line. There are plenty of these to go around...

Still a FSR on these... If you tryin to re-sell them and didn't do preorders then you're done. Don't waste your time cause youre just gonna flood eBay and get stuck with listing fees.
laugh.gif

Still a FSR on these... If you tryin to re-sell them and didn't do preorders then you're done. Don't waste your time cause youre just gonna flood eBay and get stuck with listing fees.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom