MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Yo, I'm not calling your pair fake but I noticed something.

Your pair says 11/11/10-03/02/11 but mine says 11/10/10-12/27/10.

What's up w/ that?
i too was wondering the same thing about the dates sometime last week.
http://niketalk.com/topic/267054/MN-World-Premier-Air-Jordan-Bordeaux-VII-2011--Modern-Notori?page=187

numerous pairs of retros from the past few years that i've looked at always had matching manufacturing dates. i've been under the impression that those were the same on every pair of a single release. the label date would vary but the manufacturing dates consistently matched.
i've yet to see otherwise and so far no one has posted pics of past retros that i've seen refuting the idea.

can anyone confirm w/ any pics?
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Yo, I'm not calling your pair fake but I noticed something.

Your pair says 11/11/10-03/02/11 but mine says 11/10/10-12/27/10.

What's up w/ that?
i too was wondering the same thing about the dates sometime last week.
http://niketalk.com/topic/267054/MN-World-Premier-Air-Jordan-Bordeaux-VII-2011--Modern-Notori?page=187

numerous pairs of retros from the past few years that i've looked at always had matching manufacturing dates. i've been under the impression that those were the same on every pair of a single release. the label date would vary but the manufacturing dates consistently matched.
i've yet to see otherwise and so far no one has posted pics of past retros that i've seen refuting the idea.

can anyone confirm w/ any pics?
thanks in advance

Does anyone know how to get rid of the horrible glue stains on the suede. Mine is around the toebox where the suede meets the black part in the front.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the horrible glue stains on the suede. Mine is around the toebox where the suede meets the black part in the front.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Glad FNL restocked this morning. Finally got a pair. I was about to go the eBay route.
yea they restocked again, im a bit surprised lol

Glad FNL restocked this morning. Finally got a pair. I was about to go the eBay route.

Un-DS'ed mine Sunday. Slight crease in mid sole but not noticeable.
The jumpman on the ankle is the worst ever by far. 

My jumpman looks like it has on bikini bottoms.

196357c3e6d492429be94e290f55a0c54596825.jpg

Un-DS'ed mine Sunday. Slight crease in mid sole but not noticeable.
The jumpman on the ankle is the worst ever by far. 

My jumpman looks like it has on bikini bottoms.

196357c3e6d492429be94e290f55a0c54596825.jpg

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

I think some of yall should try to use the stock feature on their site....Thats how I got my pair.

it found 2 finishlines that had my size that were near me. called them up, drove to the store and copped below retail.
pimp.gif

thats one thing I like about the finishline site is that it shows stock

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

I think some of yall should try to use the stock feature on their site....Thats how I got my pair.

it found 2 finishlines that had my size that were near me. called them up, drove to the store and copped below retail.
pimp.gif

thats one thing I like about the finishline site is that it shows stock

Originally Posted by youngcurse

they are all about numbers. If I am given any attitude for any reason, I just don't go back there. They got mad at you and now your advertising for them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom