MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by anti808

716kix wrote:
my manager was explaining this to me. typically when a new shoe is released, the goal is to sell at least over 75% of that shoe within a certain number of days(i forgot the exact number) inorder for that shoe to be considered successful. this will also be the basis of what the store will recieve in the future(example: if the bordeaux's do not sell well then the store may not recieve many cardinals coming up). 

If that's true, I don't understand why my local footaction ordered TWELVE pairs, not twelve of each size, twelve total. Every hyped up release sells out quick here, not sure why they are worried about having stock sitting. They're probably doing it so they can rape craigslist or something.

The volume your store sells is the biggest factor in how many pairs they receive. A high volume store should not be receiving only 12 pairs...

Originally Posted by anti808

716kix wrote:
my manager was explaining this to me. typically when a new shoe is released, the goal is to sell at least over 75% of that shoe within a certain number of days(i forgot the exact number) inorder for that shoe to be considered successful. this will also be the basis of what the store will recieve in the future(example: if the bordeaux's do not sell well then the store may not recieve many cardinals coming up). 

If that's true, I don't understand why my local footaction ordered TWELVE pairs, not twelve of each size, twelve total. Every hyped up release sells out quick here, not sure why they are worried about having stock sitting. They're probably doing it so they can rape craigslist or something.

The volume your store sells is the biggest factor in how many pairs they receive. A high volume store should not be receiving only 12 pairs...

finishline still has that size for you, see if any local stores near you have it with the stock locator or just order them and see..
I got a good laugh out of this picture 
laugh.gif

35kuzh3.png

finishline still has that size for you, see if any local stores near you have it with the stock locator or just order them and see..
I got a good laugh out of this picture 
laugh.gif

35kuzh3.png

Finally got my pair from finishline.

i'm going to have to disagree on all of the size banter. Its not a universal size up. If your CDP VIIs are loose these will seem bigger. If you're CDP VIIs are tight/snug. Then this will be just right.

Tongues for those who care.

i'm going to have to disagree on all of the size banter. Its not a universal size up. If your CDP VIIs are loose these will seem bigger. If you're CDP VIIs are tight/snug. Then this will be just right.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Where you get the hat from if you dont mind me asking.  The only place I've seen it was on a website that it has been sold out on for a while. Inbox me with it?

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Where you get the hat from if you dont mind me asking.  The only place I've seen it was on a website that it has been sold out on for a while. Inbox me with it?

Definatly happy with this release..... I cant wait to unds one of mine this summer... These and the WC 3's will see alot Wear this summer

Definatly happy with this release..... I cant wait to unds one of mine this summer... These and the WC 3's will see alot Wear this summer

Back
Top Bottom