MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

sz 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

I just copped my pair from eBay worn twice w a bug bunny matching tee for $200 shipped
Damn, I got a steal on mines.  Won them for $145 shipped.  Presumed DS, but weren't.  The bottoms were the only part of the shoes that showed any signs of wear (dirt).  Rest of the shoe was a 9.9/10.  Seller said he had doubles but sent out the wrong pair (worn pair) and taped the shipping label to the box.  Wound up refunding me $50.  Only pair of worn shoes I've ever purchased.  Wound up disinfecting them with my paranoia about putting my feet in someone else's shoes.
laugh.gif

Gotta love the Pre-Concord days, especially since I was low on funds when Eastbay did the Gold Club restock.

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

I just copped my pair from eBay worn twice w a bug bunny matching tee for $200 shipped
Damn, I got a steal on mines.  Won them for $145 shipped.  Presumed DS, but weren't.  The bottoms were the only part of the shoes that showed any signs of wear (dirt).  Rest of the shoe was a 9.9/10.  Seller said he had doubles but sent out the wrong pair (worn pair) and taped the shipping label to the box.  Wound up refunding me $50.  Only pair of worn shoes I've ever purchased.  Wound up disinfecting them with my paranoia about putting my feet in someone else's shoes.
laugh.gif

Gotta love the Pre-Concord days, especially since I was low on funds when Eastbay did the Gold Club restock.

laugh.gif
 at the gravedigger.

Love my Bord 7s too. Doesn't get worn out that much and easy to clean.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only shoe so far I consider doubling up. Hopefully.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 at the gravedigger.

Love my Bord 7s too. Doesn't get worn out that much and easy to clean.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only shoe so far I consider doubling up. Hopefully.
devil.gif

remember how you could buy this shoe w/o standing in line all night? that was pretty nice

remember how you could buy this shoe w/o standing in line all night? that was pretty nice

Yeah the climate was definitely different at that time. Sad state of affairs just a year later. I almost don't even feel bad about only getting one pair because these are such a well built retro.

Yeah the climate was definitely different at that time. Sad state of affairs just a year later. I almost don't even feel bad about only getting one pair because these are such a well built retro.

Someone offered me $225 for my unds pair. Easily refused. These shoes are straight tanks when you waterproof them. They don't crease either.

Someone offered me $225 for my unds pair. Easily refused. These shoes are straight tanks when you waterproof them. They don't crease either.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

definitely miss that 
frown.gif
 Now most the time I'm paying resale prices cause they sell out in a heartbeat....definitely miss walking into the mall in the afternoon and still being able to cop

Originally Posted by LBCOL

definitely miss that 
frown.gif
 Now most the time I'm paying resale prices cause they sell out in a heartbeat....definitely miss walking into the mall in the afternoon and still being able to cop

Back
Top Bottom