MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by debs 168

the 90's >>>>>>>>>>

You ain't lying. Best times of my life..

Yea I miss those days. Good times
pimp.gif

Pretty much goes without saying.

oh yeah 90s were the best for me, hands down. these are growing on me but i think ill only cop on a discount which might not happen lol

oh yeah 90s were the best for me, hands down. these are growing on me but i think ill only cop on a discount which might not happen lol

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

I could of sworn you were younger than 21?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

I could of sworn you were younger than 21?  
laugh.gif

These bring back soooo many memories.... Overalls with one strap down my purple Tazz shirt and my second pair of Jordans..... *tear* *tear*

These bring back soooo many memories.... Overalls with one strap down my purple Tazz shirt and my second pair of Jordans..... *tear* *tear*

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

The 90's is def "The Golden Age"....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
exactly a dope era I'm glad I grew up in that era you didn't have "Swagg" back then You had "FLAVA"..lmao youngn's don't know about that..lol

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

The 90's is def "The Golden Age"....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
exactly a dope era I'm glad I grew up in that era you didn't have "Swagg" back then You had "FLAVA"..lmao youngn's don't know about that..lol

So people decided to wait on the color of the laces to decide if they want to cop or not? What has this world come to? It's too easy to swap out a pair of black laces from another pair of shoes......

So people decided to wait on the color of the laces to decide if they want to cop or not? What has this world come to? It's too easy to swap out a pair of black laces from another pair of shoes......

Originally Posted by jordan304

why do people care so much about stupid boxes?? its just a box you cant wear the box ! yall be taking stuff way to serious lol

YOU MAD???

seems like u the one takin it way too serious. 

Its nice for 1. The Boxes we have now r gettin old so its time for a chnge

Number 2 is for nostalgia reasons. 

Nobody is gettin worked up we said it would be nice. 

Originally Posted by jordan304

why do people care so much about stupid boxes?? its just a box you cant wear the box ! yall be taking stuff way to serious lol

YOU MAD???

seems like u the one takin it way too serious. 

Its nice for 1. The Boxes we have now r gettin old so its time for a chnge

Number 2 is for nostalgia reasons. 

Nobody is gettin worked up we said it would be nice. 

Back
Top Bottom