MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Another easy cop on ndc. IDK why you guys insist on using eastbay and footlocker.

Eastbay doesn't charge tax and shipping if you got a code you can use or a gold club member. Eastbay has a 2 pair limit vs NDC.

NDC charges tax if you have a Nike store in your state. Unfortunately for me, there is a giant Nike store on Michigan Ave in Chicago

Another easy cop on ndc. IDK why you guys insist on using eastbay and footlocker.

for me its cause eastbay doesnt have tax and 3day shipping for gold club member

for me its cause eastbay doesnt have tax and 3day shipping for gold club member

NDC charges tax if you have a Nike store in your state. Unfortunately for me, there is a giant Nike store on Michigan Ave in Chicago

Real easy cop on NDC...came home an hour late wondering if these would be available...
pimp.gif
really glad I was able to scoop up a pair.

Real easy cop on NDC...came home an hour late wondering if these would be available...
pimp.gif
really glad I was able to scoop up a pair.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

This

Like really. Every general release, im on my pc at 11:50. Soon 12 comes. I refresh the page or go to the nike twitter for the offical link. Hit add to cart with my size, pay via paypal, and im done.

Im not going through all that long wait on eastbay and footlocker for some freaking no tax and crap. Im guaranteed a pair on ndc no matter what.

and also if your a nike member you get free shipping

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

This

Like really. Every general release, im on my pc at 11:50. Soon 12 comes. I refresh the page or go to the nike twitter for the offical link. Hit add to cart with my size, pay via paypal, and im done.

Im not going through all that long wait on eastbay and footlocker for some freaking no tax and crap. Im guaranteed a pair on ndc no matter what.

and also if your a nike member you get free shipping

Just got my dad a pair off ndc with my 20% off code from my cancelled
flint order. I might get myself a pair if they hang around like the III's did

Just got my dad a pair off ndc with my 20% off code from my cancelled
flint order. I might get myself a pair if they hang around like the III's did

These were so easy to cop online I lost all my ridin buddies for the morning! I'm Low key salty I gotta ride to the mall alone lol oh well least Ill get my kicks thinkin bout doublin up!

These were so easy to cop online I lost all my ridin buddies for the morning! I'm Low key salty I gotta ride to the mall alone lol oh well least Ill get my kicks thinkin bout doublin up!

Originally Posted by SneakySole

got mine from eastbay , yeah general release indeed i got 30minutes and i still got my size
happy.gif
NDC was easy dont need two pairs though called and and on hold gonna cancel my order.....still waiting lol did you know that when the owner of nike used to ship shoes from boxes thrownout by the funeral nextdoor lol

what the hell
roll.gif

got mine from eastbay , yeah general release indeed i got 30minutes and i still got my size
happy.gif
NDC was easy dont need two pairs though called and and on hold gonna cancel my order.....still waiting lol did you know that when the owner of nike used to ship shoes from boxes thrownout by the funeral nextdoor lol

what the hell
roll.gif

just got order conformation....does this mean my order was a success and garunteed i will receive?? sorry first time ever ordering on release date guys

just got order conformation....does this mean my order was a success and garunteed i will receive?? sorry first time ever ordering on release date guys

Originally Posted by airedweezy

email confirmation usually means you're golden

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont know how you people gotta wait lol, yall internet providers are slacking lol

i aint even rushing for these, these were sittin on shevles in NYC
laugh.gif

these are gonna be mass produced no need to even order online

30t6p3b.gif
at the men sizes not being discounted on swoosh, but the kid sizes and lower are smh.

glad there is no swoosh discount on retros anymore 
yall abused the hell out of it 

let them pay retail like everyone else

or quit working at nike and go to footlocker 
roll.gif

The other 7s are on swoosh, If these stay online till monday they should be on swoosh, because I know for sure these were mad in mass amounts.

Nike already know the LeBron ps 8 aint gonna sell, straight 90 cash on swoosh 
laugh.gif

*edit*
Not everybody who got swoosh work for nike bro...
wink.gif
wish i had it like that 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont know how you people gotta wait lol, yall internet providers are slacking lol

i aint even rushing for these, these were sittin on shevles in NYC
laugh.gif

these are gonna be mass produced no need to even order online

30t6p3b.gif
at the men sizes not being discounted on swoosh, but the kid sizes and lower are smh.

glad there is no swoosh discount on retros anymore 
yall abused the hell out of it 

let them pay retail like everyone else

or quit working at nike and go to footlocker 
roll.gif

The other 7s are on swoosh, If these stay online till monday they should be on swoosh, because I know for sure these were mad in mass amounts.

Nike already know the LeBron ps 8 aint gonna sell, straight 90 cash on swoosh 
laugh.gif

*edit*
Not everybody who got swoosh work for nike bro...
wink.gif
wish i had it like that 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

happy.gif

what the hell
roll.gif

DEAD

hes on drugs

happy.gif

what the hell
roll.gif

DEAD

hes on drugs

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

pimp.gif
 i will sleep a happy man!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

happy.gif

what the hell
roll.gif

DEAD

hes on drugs
haha i was quoting the recorded voice from the nikestore on hold thingy  :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom