MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

^ oh okay thats kinda cool actually.

what about that sizing? i can wear 8.5s in jordans, but usually prefer not to, they are usually to tight in my toes and the width is a bit snug. i always go with the 9s, in most sneakers.

i feel like i will be good, followed my first mind on it.

I just placed my order with Nike....and got my confirmation....surprised they didn't sell out on Nike store

I just placed my order with Nike....and got my confirmation....surprised they didn't sell out on Nike store

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

what about that sizing? i can wear 8.5s in jordans, but usually prefer not to, they are usually to tight in my toes and the width is a bit snug. i always go with the 9s, in most sneakers.

it may be 1/2 bigger some say drop a half size lower. idk but once it arrives well know. try it out at the malls/stores

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

it may be 1/2 bigger some say drop a half size lower. idk but once it arrives well know. try it out at the malls/stores

Took about 32 minutes or so to check out and was able to score my two pairs! No tax and FREE shipping = two pairs for $299.98!

Eastbay LOOKS like they have a FSR, but it's just their system hasn't been updated. Try to add a size in a cart and the popup will say they are out of stock.

Congrats to all that were able to secure their pairs!

Took about 32 minutes or so to check out and was able to score my two pairs! No tax and FREE shipping = two pairs for $299.98!

Eastbay LOOKS like they have a FSR, but it's just their system hasn't been updated. Try to add a size in a cart and the popup will say they are out of stock.

Congrats to all that were able to secure their pairs!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Smh @ Nike not Swooshing these things. A damn GR.

You can take a bow and thank yourself -- and people like you on this site and other sites who don't know the proper way to go about things.

1st to brag about multiple pair purchased.  1st to cry foul.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Smh @ Nike not Swooshing these things. A damn GR.

You can take a bow and thank yourself -- and people like you on this site and other sites who don't know the proper way to go about things.

1st to brag about multiple pair purchased.  1st to cry foul.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ people thinking REAL re-sellers are losing since FSRs are still up on sites like ndc...REAL re-sellers arent selling these NOW,they sold them MONTHS ago..their $ has already been made
laugh.gif

as for me...went ahead and bought one online...rarely double up on kicks both @ retail but these were a no brainer
pimp.gif

this shoe brought some people out of "retirement"
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ people thinking REAL re-sellers are losing since FSRs are still up on sites like ndc...REAL re-sellers arent selling these NOW,they sold them MONTHS ago..their $ has already been made
laugh.gif

as for me...went ahead and bought one online...rarely double up on kicks both @ retail but these were a no brainer
pimp.gif

this shoe brought some people out of "retirement"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom